BB for pets also...

Options

Comments

• vampirevane
    vampirevane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    OH BUT... remember not ALL venos have Hercs , This would also might give a chance to those venos with no herc to Handle some bosses for their friends or themselvs.. b:victory And again more use for the extreme overload of clerics :)

PS.. Barbs don't hate or blame, theres '5' of you in the server and you are always bussy so the other 20,000 players are still waiting for you to reply their call for help.
    5 Skill Slots for Pets Please ..Venos will $hare more ;)
  • Mantas - Sanctuary
    Mantas - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ....next on "omg veno pets are op" ..

There is no point. Everyone knows why these pets are OP. As far as i know nix dont come with fr. So any1 who learns this skill, knows about its power and GMs dont ban them cuz more nixes = more $$ b:chuckle
    But lets back on topic b:cute
    b:laughb:chuckleb:pleasedb:cuteb:victoryb:thanks
    No, i just LOVE these smiles
    and...
    yes, my english sucks but if u able to answer to my post than u understood what i wanted to say b:victory
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    because venos are SUPPOSED to heal their own pets. DUH. How much more LAZY do you want venomancers to be?! jesus christ.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    There is no point. Everyone knows why these pets are OP. As far as i know nix dont come with fr. So any1 who learns this skill, knows about its power and GMs dont ban them cuz more nixes = more $$ b:chuckle
    But lets back on topic b:cute

u do know u just ruined a perfectly good topic xD?

and yes what phoenix said too
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mantas - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    OH BUT... remember not ALL venos have Hercs , This would also might give a chance to those venos with no herc to Handle some bosses for their friends or themselvs.. b:victory And again more use for the extreme overload of clerics :)

PS.. Barbs don't hate or blame, theres '5' of you in the server and you are always bussy so the other 20,000 players are still waiting for you to reply their call for help.

Barbs are for a reason.
    and...
    yes, my english sucks but if u able to answer to my post than u understood what i wanted to say b:victory
  • vampirevane
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yeah well anyway.. this is not about those slow balls of hair it's about BB on pet's so please If you have to add a comment stay on topic :: b:victory Wanna read more toughts on this .
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yeah well anyway.. this is not about those slow balls of hair it's about BB on pet's so please If you have to add a comment stay on topic :: b:victory Wanna read more toughts on this .

Barbs have to do with the topic. With BB on pets barbs would be a bit useless. So they related to the thread.

I love barbs just because I CAN heal them instead of watching a herc tank and not being able to heal it. XD But I wouldn't want BB on pets because that just makes an entire class useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Mantas - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    this is not about those slow balls of hair

I lol'd b:victory
    and...
  • vampirevane
    edited August 2009
    Options
    while we are at it, why not give hercs the ability to wear charms?

Venomancer: OMG cleric heal my hercs charm is ticking
    Cleric: im trying
    Venomancer: omg this is a waste of charm
    *veno leaves squad*
    b:laugh

Lol!! actually Charms on pets wou'nt be bad .. more $ for Pwi!
  • Mantas - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    while we are at it, why not give hercs the ability to wear charms?

Venomancer: OMG cleric heal my hercs charm is ticking
    Cleric: im trying
    Venomancer: omg this is a waste of charm
    *veno leaves squad*
    b:laugh

That was awesome b:laugh omg im almost felt down b:laugh
    and...
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What is more sad than anything is that venos are the ones who keep crying they need more.

There are so many areas that other classes need actual balance. Not to keep up with venos w/ hercs/phoenix's but because there are definite problems.

For instance some classes have horrible buffs, while other classes have very nice buffs. I don't understand how they balance this game.

A barb of all classes does not need a HP buff. They have plenty as it is. Why the cleric got the mattk buff instead of a wizard is beyond me. Archers have more than plenty evasion, why do they need this buff, a barb would fair better having it. There are so many other areas of the game that need balance.

A lazy veno, not wanting to heal their own pet is the least of the worries of the player base. I wish the all class pets did something, anything at all. Even pick up your loot would be an upgrade over just looking pretty. $$$$ Gm better capitalize on that suggestion, there is money to be made$$$$ :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mantas - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What is more sad than anything is that venos are the ones who keep crying they need more.

There are so many areas that other classes need actual balance. Not to keep up with venos w/ hercs/phoenix's but because there are definite problems.

For instance some classes have horrible buffs, while other classes have very nice buffs. I don't understand how they balance this game.

A barb of all classes does not need a HP buff. They have plenty as it is. Why the cleric got the mattk buff instead of a wizard is beyond me. Archers have more than plenty evasion, why do they need this buff, a barb would fair better having it. There are so many other areas of the game that need balance.

I agree. But i think buffs should stay what are now and what class can have them. Need add more buffs to bm, wiz. 1 buff more.
    I wish the all class pets did something, anything at all. Even pick up your loot would be an upgrade over just looking pretty
    this would be such a nice feature b:victory
    and...
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    sarcasm

I wonder why there aren't many barbs

scarcasm off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    sarcasm

I wonder why there aren't many barbs

scarcasm off

Because there aren't many sexy wizards to give rides to. You know.. wizzys look best on barbs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Because there aren't many sexy wizards to give rides to. You know.. wizzys look best on barbs!
    my ex wizard girlfriend ran away with a pure black fashion set :'(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    my ex wizard girlfriend ran away with a pure black fashion set :'(

Ex wizard or ex girlfriend?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • xxxdsmer
    xxxdsmer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    it would make them overpowered maybe? I mean they already have huge magic and phys def numbers and a 75% reflect, add mass healing and dmg reduction and they would be unkillable.

sry, but i gota step on this one. get ur facts straight before posting please. lmao.

the PET's reflect does 70% not 75, and thats only if its a herc or someone found an ultra rare reflect scroll and put it on a pet and spent all the coin and sp to lvl it to 5 (which btw is only possible at lv80+)

and as the OP mentioned, the auras in RB affect pets, but idk about if red bubble affects pet... havent had the opportunity to try that one out
    i'm pro all classes, and against none in particular..
    but the age old QQ about venos is just that. OLD.
    QQ'd about a nix lately? check out this thread n tell me who's "OP" lol..
    (copy and paste this to address bar):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=102172
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ex wizard or ex girlfriend?
    where's the difference *wears the nerd hat*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Here's my take on it. Maybe if people would actually squad with Venos without Hercs, there wouldn't be such a need to get the Herc in the first place. I mean, seriously, though. As Venos, we're pretty much forced to get a Herc. Even in parties with Barbs and Clerics, we're still denied if we don't have one. What's the point in that? You've got a tank, you've got healers, why can't I do my job as a Veno, and be the Debuffer? Everyone forces Venos to get a Herc, just to be allowed in a Squad, but at that point, the Veno no longer needs help from people, anyway. Quite a few Venos I know are sick of being treated like Second Class citizens because they don't have a Herc, and we all pretty much agree that once we obtained Hercs, we were no longer responsible for other people, unless we absolutely felt like joining a squad. I've got a Herc now, and you know who I party with? My friends, and those who trusted me before I had the Herc. You guys shot yourselves in the foot when you decided that a Veno without a Herc wasn't worth your time, now suck it up, and deal with the fact that we don't need you anymore.

And just for anyone wondering, my 3 best friends IRL are another Veno, a Barb and a Cleric. You think I have problems with any of the content in this game?
  • xxxdsmer
    edited August 2009
    Options

rebirth auras affect pets, and supposedly red bubble (havent had a chance to try cleric's RB with pet) so why not blue bubble?

from what i can tell, each class has buffs related to what it specializes in. barbs have alot of HP so they get a buff to increase theirs and others HP. wiz has stone barrier and wellspring quaff, both things to enhance their combat abilities and frostblade, archers are usually the highest evasion class so naturally they have the buff to increase evasion. cleric is the support class (sometimes used and built as an attack class) so naturally it has the most buffs that help itself and others out. need i continue? lol

see above.

A lazy veno, not wanting to heal their own pet is the least of the worries of the player base. I wish the all class pets did something, anything at all. Even pick up your loot would be an upgrade over just looking pretty. $$$$ Gm better capitalize on that suggestion, there is money to be made$$$$ :)

i think your issue is just a hatred for veno. what is so wrong about wanting clericBB to heal pet just like it does the other squad members? it would equal dead bosses faster than before because the veno, instead of having to heal the pet, could do more damage dealing with the rest of the squad. the only instance it would become "A lazy veno" is if a veno went and sat down in a corner and said "ok, i'm just gona sit down over here b/c the blue bubble is keeping my pet healed". which, at least with me and the others i know, wouldnt happen. i would take that not having to do 'this' (heal pet, or heal pet as much) and use that freed up time to do 'that' (appropriately attacking the boss to help with DDing it so it dies faster)

sure, there may be "lazy veno's" out there, but b/c there may be some does not mean it is all who play venos. i farmed every single mat for my step2 items so i could make it to lv4 of the manufacturing skills. does that seem lazy to you? lol

n yea i think i pretty much covered the buffs thing in the text above.

Have a nice day :)
  • xxxdsmer
    edited August 2009
    Options
    because venos are SUPPOSED to heal their own pets. DUH. How much more LAZY do you want venomancers to be?! jesus christ.......

another post with the "lazy veno" stereotype.

you must also think guns kill people eh? b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    edited August 2009
    Options
    xxxdsmer wrote: »
    sure, there may be "lazy veno's" out there, but b/c there may be some does not mean it is all who play venos. i farmed every single mat for my step2 items so i could make it to lv4 of the manufacturing skills. does that seem lazy to you? lol

n yea i think i pretty much covered the buffs thing in the text above.

Have a nice day :)

LOL, I did not indicate a hatred for venos. However; no matter what the class gets, they think they need more. I for one a month ago was just fine with the class, that was until:

Veno's continue to ks me with their pets, and their own skills. Til I saw one (as posted on forum) sit in the same spot for over 8 hours with their pet on auto defend gaining experience by doing this. Venos also seem to think they should be able to capitalize on certain aspects of the game.

Please note when I say "venos" that may or may not apply to you. It is in general the class. So if I stepped on your toes realize that it had to be because the truth hurt. (to quote Erin Brockovich) you've got 2 left feet and stinkin ugly shoes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vampirevane
    edited August 2009
    Options
    We Have to stop been soo selfish, When a Cleric uses BB in a squad, it just blast tru the Pet with no effect, I call that a waste.. In a Team effort to Complete a Quest such as RB or any other hard quest, any Help will benefit everyone in the team Won't It?

E: Team killing a strong AOE boss, Cleric Sets BB, Barb Tanks , etc etc, alright the veno could add more DD if she wouldn't have to be Healing the pet or even wasting time in Reviving it if it died, that's equal to a Faster completition of the Team goal. Veno alone, aka soloing stuff won't have BB. and 3 or 4 people are already a team, teamates help each other right?
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    We Have to stop been soo selfish, When a Cleric uses BB in a squad, it just blast tru the Pet with no effect, I call that a waste.. In a Team effort to Complete a Quest such as RB or any other hard quest, any Help will benefit everyone in the team Won't It?

E: Team killing a strong AOE boss, Cleric Sets BB, Barb Tanks , etc etc, alright the veno could add more DD if she wouldn't have to be Healing the pet or even wasting time in Reviving it if it died, that's equal to a Faster completition of the Team goal. Veno alone, aka soloing stuff won't have BB. and 3 or 4 people are already a team, teamates help each other right?

You have to understand child psychology. The idea is, "it doesn't matter if it hurts me, so long as it hurts others more."b:chuckle
    edited August 2009
    Options

This would allow a veno to be invincible. It would be great if they did nothing but squad. But it would allow a class that already has a huge advantage over grinding an even bigger advantage. I'm all for everyone doing their own thing, but this would make it to where a veno coupled with a cleric could make around 10x the loot as a squad of any other classes combined. Why stop there? Why don't we just make it to where all the genie healing skills heal pets too? Then there is no need for a cleric. Then everyone would definitely roll a veno. Cause they can already do almost everything alone. This would equal a dead game.
    You have to understand child psychology. The idea is, "it doesn't matter if it hurts me, so long as it hurts others more."b:chuckle

Its funny how because someone doesn't agree with you suddenly they are a child. Please read above posts upon posts to see why this would hurt the game. NOT just a player or two. Your idea is skewed to the point you would rather hurt the game in a whole then admit that its a bad idea. If this was implemented everyone not a veno would do 1 of two things, they'd either quit, or they'd quit the character they have and roll a veno. PERIOD>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vampirevane
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yes i guess it's just useless .. too sad to see just , too much selfishness over a game. Every class hates the other and refuses to share, YET comes a Quest like RB and there they are.. Rainbow squad strugling with limitations product of their own ' Im the best class' toughts.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yes i guess it's just useless .. too sad to see just , too much selfishness over a game. Every class hates the other and refuses to share, YET comes a Quest like RB and there they are.. Rainbow squad strugling with limitations product of their own ' Im the best class' toughts.

What is useless, is asking for a skill to be implemented that will shut the game down. Its not over one or the other thinking they are the best class. BTW.. thinking of sharing.. how about you share your loot, coins and cs stuff with me? You wanna be alls sharebear and all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Easy solution: make RB have no effect on pets too. Problems solved.
    /end thread
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Encouraging venos to join squads instead of go it alone is hardly a bad thing for everyone concerned. Right now, venos have no reason to even bother with a squad. Other squad members offer nothing to the veno except leeching off drops. Making it so that another class actually offers some benefit to veno/herc, as far as I can see, is in fact strengthening the other class.

See this objectively, it strengthens the cleric, who are now wanted in more situations. It benefits squad as a whole, as they now no longer have to wait an hour for a barb (endangered species on some servers) to be free to help. It does not benefit the veno by herself, as she cannot use BB, only benefit everyone in a squad.

You may say that venos and clerics would then pair up and ignore other classes. Yes, that may happen, but it's already happening right now with barb and clerics. Archers, bm, and wizards are hardly wanted in TT runs, other than to fill in role of DD. They're called damage dealers for a reason, they deal damage and make kills faster, that's it. That's all they do, the benefit of faster kills benefit veno & cleric combo too, not just barb & cleric combo.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Encouraging venos to join squads instead of go it alone is hardly a bad thing for everyone concerned. Right now, venos have no reason to even bother with a squad. Other squad members offer nothing to the veno except leeching off drops. Making it so that another class actually offers some benefit to veno/herc, as far as I can see, is in fact strengthening the other class.

I would like the world to see that you just admitted. As things are, venos have NO reason to even bother with a squad. Meaning the class is clearly one that has way more advantages than any other class. I squaded with a veno friend of mine for 68 levels, he never ONCE indicated that I was "leeching" anything. If anything when he got in trouble all I saw was HELP HELP HELP. That was before herc tho. He got a Herc and a Phoenix and quit playing the class. As OMGLazerz states, if you wanna play easy breezy cover girl, get a herc. In other words, the game is played for you with little to no effort. This alone is why many who could have a herc, chose to not have one.

See this objectively, it strengthens the cleric, who are now wanted in more situations. It benefits squad as a whole, as they now no longer have to wait an hour for a barb (endangered species on some servers) to be free to help. It does not benefit the veno by herself, as she cannot use BB, only benefit everyone in a squad.
    Objective to what? That putting in one simple modification will **** up the entire gaming system and cease it to exist? Barbs are there for a reason. They need to be waited upon. Why do you think ppl quit rolling them? The HERC took their place. I even know a barb or two that restated at level 70 to mostly str and very little vit so they could do more damage b/c they were so "not needed". This became even moreso with the genies. Why do you think the nerfed them with the last patch? A pet being able to be healed by a cleric would also make a lot of clerics quit. They already have 5 other people to look out for in instances, why on earth would you add to their misery. As you plainly state here, a veno needs no one. Before, I would have been the last person to say she was overpowered. But after all these kind of comments and you wanting more more more... the veno by herself is a mix between a wizard and a cleric. With a herc she becomes almost invincible when used correctly. With BB to heal the herc, she becomes a game Goddess.

You may say that venos and clerics would then pair up and ignore other classes. Yes, that may happen, but it's already happening right now with barb and clerics. Archers, bm, and wizards are hardly wanted in TT runs, other than to fill in role of DD. They're called damage dealers for a reason, they deal damage and make kills faster, that's it. That's all they do, the benefit of faster kills benefit veno & cleric combo too, not just barb & cleric combo.
    No "may" to it. This WOULD happen. And boy don't I know it, the sad thing is the classes that are most fun to play, no one wants. Faster kills benefit any and everyone who doesn't want to spend an hour doing what they could do in 30 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.