Which One Would Be Better; Apothacary, Blacksmith, Tailor, Or Craftsman?

kthxdiexoxo
kthxdiexoxo Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2009 in The Crafting Nook
I'm curious, my charector is only a llvl 5 Wizard.
What would be better do you think?
Thanks(:
Post edited by kthxdiexoxo on

Comments

• Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Would all be an option? ;)
  • kthxdiexoxo
    kthxdiexoxo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Okay, lemme rephrase(; Which one would be best to START ?
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    apoc, blacksmith, and tailoring those are very important
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • BlademastrxX - Lost City
    BlademastrxX - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I say apoc is most important since you can make some really nice stuff, blacksmith second, tailoring third, and craftsman last.

Btw u can train apoc and any one of the other skills at the same time. Just make the equipment decompose into chi stones and use it to make apoc charm.
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    you need apoth
    and for blacksmith and tailor=meh, you can ask some1 else to make those gears, at higher lvl all those legendary and tt gears r same so you wont craft your own
    craftsman is something you will want more to make some nice rings, belts or necklace
    but its up to you
  • Wolfkight - Harshlands
    Wolfkight - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i think apoth will be better cus there already is enought blacksmiths and tailoring and apoth is realy a good skill 2 make they can make some great stuff but i didnt make it cus i hate finding alot of herds so just get any herds u c
  • garadexmage
    garadexmage Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If you're a Mage, I would definately go for Apoth, you're going to need those potions. Blacksmith, not so much.. I mean Wizards do need new weapons, but they don't cost a lot until higher levels. Tailor is O.K. Wizard's armors don't cost too much either, you might just be able to find a friend who does Tailoring and get them to sell you some of their work, at a cheaper price.
  • sareem
    sareem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You'll need apoc asap to manufacture life powder (i think that's the name of it), witch will regen 50hp/ sec for 10 mins, making your grindind sessions way easier. At lvl 2 apoc, you'll be able to manufacture another potion that does exactly the same, but for mp instead.

Make lots of those potions and your life as a wiz will be a piece of cake.