Why You Hax ?!?!?!?

Options

Comments

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    To sinangel and any Nefarious members, I suggest you all take a good hard look at what happened yesterday. You were tactically outsmarted, which frankly, has never been that hard. Funny that as soon as some people are removed from our faction/ vent, all the sudden Nefarious members don't know which way we are moving... Now I'm not accusing ya'll of having spies *cough yes I am* but it just seems a little too coincidental.

Perhaps it is time for you to try trolling the Japanese or Chinese forums sin? Maybe they have a tasty new strategy for you to copy. Even better, I think you all need to charge a little MOAR zen, maybe get some +10 refines going around or something.... wah? you already are charging zen like crazy? I'm at a loss on that one then...

Anyway, I suggest you think long and hard about this. By the way, harassing our faction members via private messages, saying the things some of you said... That's an offense that can get you banned. Watch what you say Nef, accept the fact that it is only a game and that we don't need h4xS to mop the floor with your faction. On the other hand, we are flattered that you all spend so much money on this game just to beat us. Being the brooding little emo-child that I am, I've never received so much attention. b:chuckle
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wow....

just....wow....

You guys need to take a chill pill. All of you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Our legion of axe throwing archers has been a secret project of mine weeks in the making. I've been personally training each and every archer in private 1-on-1 sessions to throw axes. I admit there was a lot of skepticism at first and initial results were discouraging. Some archers tried to fire axes with their bows, at least one archer had an unfortunate wing cutting accident.

Still progress was being made day by day. Our axe archers were getting better, stronger, more accurate with those thrown axes. Finally they were ready.

This last TW was the axe-throwing archer debut and they did marvelously. Axes were flying left and right hitting their targets unerringly. The fruition of weeks of planning at last achieved.

This is a new era, a new beginning. Beware Nefarious! You cannot hope to fight against our new-found strength. It's probably not worth showing up to future Legendary TWs if you are going to be chopped to bits by our mighty axe archers.

i think i've found a new hero b:dirty

someone pass the popcorns plz b:chuckle
  • JoslynJinx - Sanctuary
    JoslynJinx - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Where is the video???
  • Xerelle - Sanctuary
    Xerelle - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Our legion of axe throwing archers has been a secret project of mine weeks in the making. I've been personally training each and every archer in private 1-on-1 sessions to throw axes. I admit there was a lot of skepticism at first and initial results were discouraging. Some archers tried to fire axes with their bows, at least one archer had an unfortunate wing cutting accident.

Still progress was being made day by day. Our axe archers were getting better, stronger, more accurate with those thrown axes. Finally they were ready.

This last TW was the axe-throwing archer debut and they did marvelously. Axes were flying left and right hitting their targets unerringly. The fruition of weeks of planning at last achieved.

This is a new era, a new beginning. Beware Nefarious! You cannot hope to fight against our new-found strength. It's probably not worth showing up to future Legendary TWs if you are going to be chopped to bits by our mighty axe archers.

Omfg Ast... this is the funniest **** ever xD

I'm glad our strategy worked =D Since... I myself, an archer... was a part of these great axe wielders. I feel our technique and training thoroughly paid off. Clearly the element of surprise helped aide in our victory and defeat the all mighty Nefarious.

So lastly, I want to thank you Asterelle and all the people that spent so much time in the training of our members and helping us master this axe wielding, one shotting from great distance technique. I am beyond excited for next week, the exclusive look at our Archer Barbs casting spells with those new (and quite fashionable) magic wands and impenetrable armored wizards with bazookas =D (I think we should save our Veno's with AK47's and their pets that **** acid for the following week however, don't wanna give to much away at once you know b:laugh)

I think I might try haxing my character to breathe fire and turn into "The Hulk" as well... Dunno... just some ideas i've been practicing. (plus, the green skin would match my eyes =D)
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    *grabs homemade cheese popcorn*

Can I has video?
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Kyryos - Sanctuary
    Kyryos - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

ROFLLLLLLLLLMFAOBBQ!!!!!!!!!! b:kiss Asterelle
  • Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Omfg Ast... this is the funniest **** ever xD

I'm glad our strategy worked =D Since... I myself, an archer... was a part of these great axe wielders. I feel our technique and training thoroughly paid off. Clearly the element of surprise helped aide in our victory and defeat the all mighty Nefarious.

So lastly, I want to thank you Asterelle and all the people that spent so much time in the training of our members and helping us master this axe wielding, one shotting from great distance technique. I am beyond excited for next week, the exclusive look at our Archer Barbs casting spells with those new (and quite fashionable) wands and impenetrable armored wizards with bazookas =D (I think we should save our Veno's with AK47's and their pets that **** acid on the enemy for the following week however, don't wanna give to much away at once you know b:laugh)

I think I might try haxing my character to breathe fire and turn into "The Hulk" as well... Dunno... just some ideas i've been practicing. (plus, the green skin would match my eyes =D)

shhhhhhhhhh those r our secret plans =p
    i have also called my ninja army to help aid our attack on nef. they are all as stealthy as me.
    i also heard from a factionmate that we are making a nuclear bomb to whipe their entire faction out and be able to 1 hit the hq... GG ^_^
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wow....

just....wow....

You guys need to take a chill pill. All of you.

*Throw's an axe at risen*
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF5yO1ZUQWQ

What is wrong about this video?
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Srry for the interruption but how do u **** in this game? As far as i m concerned i have only heard of ppl botting.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    shame on you guys really. you're taking the graceful, elegant archers and corrupting them into some sort of hulking brutes. terrible.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • WillowSky - Sanctuary
    WillowSky - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle

To be perfectlly honest I wish I could say I did not laugh about this. But this is flipping funny.

From 'Y U Purge' to 'Y U Hax'....To be honest you sound like an idiot to me. One that has nothing better to do with themself but come up with odd ball stories cause you cannot admit you were defeated.

I have watched for the past few weeks - how your faction has taken land after land. I have also watched for the past few weeks - how you have seemed to know our moves and tactics before we even did them and finished them. Yet this week, because we set a few things up differently to prevent this - you now call out false stories and alligations. Hmm and I wonder why?

You may have good gear, and a good tactics.. Congratz on that!! I give you hands down standing ovation. But you do not have one thing that Legendary does have, and that is Loyality, Heart, and Care for our members. They fight for what they believe in...and our members do not jump ship when we have lost land.

AS FOR YOUR VIDEO - We said good quaility...and not BS of OMG this happened or that happened.

But because we "WON" and kept our land you come up with this ****. UN-FLIPPING-REAL.

TWO WORDS - GROW-UP!
  • LiQuidSiLveR - Sanctuary
    LiQuidSiLveR - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Nothing wrong b:laugh
  • Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

to me the vid looks like some1 was getting hit by 3-4 ppl... didnt know that was considered a hax... if so then ive been **** a million times in PK mode
    edited August 2009
    Options
    *Throw's an axe at risen*

D:

/10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

• Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    WHERES THE AXCHER? I DON"T SEE THE DAMN AXCHER IN THE VID!!! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WillowSky - Sanctuary
    WillowSky - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    WHERES THE AXCHER? I DON"T SEE THE DAMN AXCHER IN THE VID!!! b:angry

LMAO! I was waiting for that TOO!
    edited August 2009
    Options

/confused face

• MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So, care to tell us wat is wrong with that video? i dont quite see it besides the fact that u r getting hit by long ray n sdafjll
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I actually think I MIGHT understand what he wanted to say which is too LOL.
    Terrible quality doesn't make it easier either ,k so :

You notice the names hitting max(a barb): raydoit(blademaster) and sdajill(barb). The dmg that varies around 200-300 is caused by those 2,phy dmg lvl 8x phy users hitting a buffed HA (duh). Now we also see LongAndHard(cleric) hitting for 1kish dmg WITH MAGIC of course on a HA and here come's my question,what do you see wrong in all this,what's so abnormal?

Is this what you were saying in nef chat box earlier that you got some 200-300s then 1k and you call that a ****? Not ALL CLASSES/PPL hit for the same dmg you know ,lawl ; besides that ,all this time for a 40 sec bad quality vid?

I really rest my case ....
  • OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Maybe its because of the horrible quality, but I cant see what that video is trying to show?
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Maybe its because of the horrible quality, but I cant see what that video is trying to show?

Me either :\ . A person from my faction told me to search it up and I thought it was gonna be the proof. Guess not
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
  • omgimaspy
    omgimaspy Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    LOL Nef is getting desperate... spreading rumors about damage hax and axe throwing archers (LMFAO) just to try and save face... what next? b:laughb:laughb:laugh

To Asterelle: do you take private courses in axe throwing? where can i get the form? :o
  • OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    OHH I gett it nowwww!!!

Its a showing of someone who doesnt understand class damage difference and magic def and phy def....
    Well you SEEE
    WITH HEAVY ARMORRR YOU HAVE A High phy deffffffff and LOWWW magic def
    With two melee hitttinggg uuuuuu, you have a HIGHER def to take LOWER damage....
    When ShortandSoft was hitting you with a freaking metal attack, your LOWWW magic def makes you take a MUCH higher damage...........
    I guess the the game is designed with a **** system?
  • Sneeze - Sanctuary
    Sneeze - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

b:chuckle Aster, I think it's time to teach us archers how to us phoenixes.
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    2cro9yd.jpg
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Pff looks like Wiz let leak our elite axe archer squad.

Here though I officially unveil Legendary's secret weapon

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6088/axearchers.png
    http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6846/axearchers2.jpg

Behold Nefarious! The instrument of your defeat!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Love you nef!!! b:heart you guys made TW so much more fun b:cute cant wait until I can hax with my axes b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.