Shadeelf - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Guild Banter
Faction: WolfStar
Lvl: 2

Requirements:
-active
-loyal
-friendly
-hard working (on lvling, manufacturing, or collecting materials)
-lvl 20+ (still accepting lvl 10+ though)

We are currently looking for people who likes to work in squads, do fbs (filibusters), and possibly do TWs (territory wars). If you are a noob in this game, this faction will try to help you learn how to play.

We do: FB, BH, TT, web, vent (xfire)

Rules In Faction...
-you must be kind to fellow members
-if someone is a lower level than you in the faction asks for help, try to help them (if you are busy doing a fb or a quest, then let them know)
-you must help the faction by lvling up, manufacturing, or collecting materials (we want everyone to become stronger in our faction)
-if you decide to leave, please let us know why you left so that we can try to fix the problem.
-if you decide to leave and you have a pet or mount that the faction worked together in order to obtain, please return the pet or mount to one of the officials in the faction
-when you are selling things in a consignment shop, please do not make ridiculous prices for the items (if you are trying to get an expensive item, try to work with fellow members to get the money instead of trying to rip other people off)

If you would like to join this faction or if there was something that i did not explain on this thread, please contact one of our officials in the game, or please send me (ShadeElf) a message saying that you want to join.

if you join, there is an updated version of this on WolfStar's website.

Our officers:
Leader
ShadeElf

Director
_Link_up

Marshal
EvilWarriors
BlutGier

Executors
battlemonkey
dethy
Post edited by Shadeelf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• EvilWingElf - Dreamweaver
    EvilWingElf - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Good idea on making sure that your members do not go overboard on prices
  • garadexmage
    garadexmage Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If you give me a day, I will be able to get to level 10+. I just had to restart my character. The Character I will be creating once I am done with my updates will be a Wizard in Dreamweaver. So, I will send you a friend request/message?
  • lupin9
    lupin9 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Not bad on the rules. May i suggest posting all executors as well to help more ppl out?

Kizaru
  • Broxas - Dreamweaver
    Broxas - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hey guys I will definatly join when I hit level ten!!!
    Broxas formerly know as:
    Braxas level 36 archer(dw)
    Left game for 3 1/2 months
    Back again assassin
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Posting a reply for some new requirement:

Level 60+ is the new requirement. The website's http://wolfstar.guildlaunch.com

As a note, _Link_up is no longer in the faction.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.