TW Predictions: 08/07/09 - 08/09/09

Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Ahh...! I'm here, I'm here, okay? Got my English Essay done last night, had a good night's rest, and now I'm here to deliver some TW Predictions before the first battle starts! So, let hurry up and get this show on the road, eh?

DISCLAIMER: All predictions made are the sole opinion of Konari Raiden, and are not to be affiliated with any other person, Faction, or group. Also, Predictions made this week will be done a-la-TW Wrap-Up style, meaning more of a newspaper/article style. This is because one, I wanna see how it works with Predictions, and two...well, it's faster to type up.

Friday, August 7th Territory Wars

Reversal of Fortune: Attack on Enrage!
Whoo! I don't know what happened this week...perhaps Enrage finally pissed off enough people (I'm guessing Oracle Camping may have something to do with it...? b:sin), and now every has finally began to try and claim a piece of their territory! The three-way gank this day consists of Caesar, Stealth, and PartyWipe...a combination that kinda confuses me. I'm sure Enrage can take all three of them...separately, at least...but I know that they've lost a few members during the week, and usually with a three-way war, Factions tend to defend two and give up one...and against three Factions with a Max Refund of 180m...it's kinda iffy what's gonna happen. I'm still not sure hurt Enrage was after losing a few members...but I still think they'll be giving up...hm...Sealth, in order to roll Ceasar and wipe PartyWipe.

Prediction: Enrage wins two defenses, but loses a land to Stealth.

Radiance shares the spotlight! Three-way defense, go!
What is it with factions this week and the sudden rage for attacking all at once? Not that I'm complaining or anything...it's good to see some action on here again! It seems Radiance also has to deal with a three-way defense today, though it's not as difficult (only one Faction attacking Rad has 180m Max Refund, while Enrage has to deal with three 180m Max Refund Factions). Thus, I'm sure Radiance will also be able to hold off fairly well, taking care of the smaller Factions quickly, then focusing on Assault, the bigger one.

Prediction: Radiance successfully defends all three lands.

Tien's focused defense; will their fall be as fast as their rise?
Our final Territory War for today consists of Belial's attack on the newly-gained territory of Tien. This one is really tough to call...and I don't really have a lot of information of the Factions...so...just rollin' the die here...and I think that Tien will be able to hold the land. Let's just see how it plays out, shall we?

Prediction: Tien holds the land that they've recently obtained.

Saturday, August 8th Territory Wars

Enrage's attack, Radiance's defense; an eye for an eye?
Enrage seems to have backed off of their usual attacks on Tao this week...honestly, I'm a little bummed...but I'm sure Radiance is just teeming with excitement! Just like Enrage's Territory Wars at the start, they're headin' back to take some more Radiance land, and I think they'll be quite successful, since it's a 1v1 war...keep strong, everyone...I feel like the server's gonna be havin' some big changes soon...!

Prediction: Enrage swipes Radiance's land, in about an hour's time.

Enrage's switch to defense...second wave, charge!
Saturday treats us to Enrage's second, slightly more difficult, defense of the weekend. In this wave of attack, Tao, Radiance, and the reborn Evolution are all looking for take some more land for their Factions. I have a feeling that Enrage is going to be skipping one of these wars as well...I don't really know which one, though...I'm just hoping it's not us!

Prediction: Enrage will defend two wars, a lucky one will be swiping a free land...who will it be?

Triad's curtain call?! The end of red on the map?!
Wow...Triad has been slowly going downhill over the last few weeks...and this may be their last stand if they wanna stay on the map...however, both Tien and Enlighten have both proved that take on Triad and overcome them...now that they're together...well, let's just say it's not good for Triad. Thanks for playin', red...hope to see you back on the back again, one day.

Prediction: Triad will lose both of their lands to Tien and Enlighten, and be wiped from the map.

Sunday, August 9th Territory Wars

Enrage's final defense...OdinBlade's unlucky break...
Well...there's not much I really can say about this one...I'm guessing OdinBlade was hoping to be lucky and team up with one of the other big Factions attacking Enrage...but fate didn't have that in the plans. Enrage's final defense of the weekend should be a fairly easy one...though I don't know if it'll be a consolation if they lose a few lands in the days before.

Prediction: Enrage holds the defense against OdinBlade, ending it in less than an hour.

Enlighten's true test; will Triad redeem itself?
And...our final war of the weekend will be a truly stunning one...Enlighten gets a true test of it's defensive capabilities, with a two-way attack of Ragnaroc and Triad! If Triad does lose its lands on Saturday, this WILL be their last shot at redemption this week, lest they get wiped off the map completely. Ragnaroc, however, is fighting for a different reason; to regain a spot on the map, since they had lost to Caesar the week before...will they be successful? I think Enlighten may end up focusing on Triad, and let Ragnaroc take their land...for now, at least.

Prediction: Enlighten will successfully defend against Triad, but lose the other to Ragnaroc.

Alrighty, that's all of 'em! My apologies that they were so hastily made. I did say before that I had to focus on my English Final paper...and school is still more important than the game...

...damn, I just lost The Game.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

b:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
Post edited by Konariraiden - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Elvindor - Heavens Tear
    Elvindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    WEWT first post ^^...nice predictions..all are out for blood...
    VIVA LA EVOLUTION
  • Raggik - Heavens Tear
    Raggik - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Don't you mean they will lose both lands to Tien and Enlighten. b:thanks

Prediction: Triad will lose both of their lands to Tien and Evolution, and be wiped from the map.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Don't you mean they will lose both lands to Tien and Enlighten. b:thanks

...stupid three-hours sleep. Thanks for the help, Rag. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Raggik - Heavens Tear
    Raggik - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Your welcome Konari b:laugh
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    About Enrage giving free land i would have to lean towards them giving one to either Tao or Radiance because if not they may very well end up losing all 3 lands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    About Enrage giving free land i would have to lean towards them giving one to either Tao or Radiance because if not they may very well end up losing all 3 lands.

...still, better not be us...

<_<

>_>

...you've had it too easy for too long. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    ...still, better not be us...

<_<

>_>

...you've had it too easy for too long. b:chuckle

Easy? *curls lip* ill take ur word for it lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Easy? *curls lip* ill take ur word for it lol

b:sin

...hehe...I'm like PW's Jerry Springer...I always seem to start a little bit of drama...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    b:sin

...hehe...I'm like PW's Jerry Springer...I always seem to start a little bit of drama...

*Grabs popcorn*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    *Grabs popcorn*

*grabs extra-large popcorn drenched in Awesome-Sauce and a large cup of Epic-Sauce*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    *grabs extra-large popcorn drenched in Awesome-Sauce and a large cup of Epic-Sauce*

*waits for kona to have heart attack* b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ahh...! I'm here, I'm here, okay? Got my English Essay done last night, had a good night's rest, and now I'm here to deliver some TW Predictions before the first battle starts! So, let hurry up and get this show on the road, eh?

DISCLAIMER: All predictions made are the sole opinion of Konari Raiden, and are not to be affiliated with any other person, Faction, or group. Also, Predictions made this week will be done a-la-TW Wrap-Up style, meaning more of a newspaper/article style. This is because one, I wanna see how it works with Predictions, and two...well, it's faster to type up.

Friday, August 7th Territory Wars

Reversal of Fortune: Attack on Enrage!
    Whoo! I don't know what happened this week...perhaps Enrage finally pissed off enough people (I'm guessing Oracle Camping may have something to do with it...? b:sin), and now every has finally began to try and claim a piece of their territory! The three-way gank this day consists of Caesar, Stealth, and PartyWipe...a combination that kinda confuses me. I'm sure Enrage can take all three of them...separately, at least...but I know that they've lost a few members during the week, and usually with a three-way war, Factions tend to defend two and give up one...and against three Factions with a Max Refund of 180m...it's kinda iffy what's gonna happen. I'm still not sure hurt Enrage was after losing a few members...but I still think they'll be giving up...hm...Sealth, in order to roll Ceasar and wipe PartyWipe.

Prediction: Enrage wins two defenses, but loses a land to Stealth.

Radiance shares the spotlight! Three-way defense, go!
    What is it with factions this week and the sudden rage for attacking all at once? Not that I'm complaining or anything...it's good to see some action on here again! It seems Radiance also has to deal with a three-way defense today, though it's not as difficult (only one Faction attacking Rad has 180m Max Refund, while Enrage has to deal with three 180m Max Refund Factions). Thus, I'm sure Radiance will also be able to hold off fairly well, taking care of the smaller Factions quickly, then focusing on Assault, the bigger one.

Prediction: Radiance successfully defends all three lands.
    (WOOT!)
    Our final Territory War for today consists of Belial's attack on the newly-gained territory of Tien. This one is really tough to call...and I don't really have a lot of information of the Factions...so...just rollin' the die here...and I think that Tien will be able to hold the land. Let's just see how it plays out, shall we?

Saturday, August 8th Territory Wars

Enrage's attack, Radiance's defense; an eye for an eye?
    Enrage seems to have backed off of their usual attacks on Tao this week...honestly, I'm a little bummed...but I'm sure Radiance is just teeming with excitement! Just like Enrage's Territory Wars at the start, they're headin' back to take some more Radiance land, and I think they'll be quite successful, since it's a 1v1 war...keep strong, everyone...I feel like the server's gonna be havin' some big changes soon...!

Prediction: Enrage swipes Radiance's land, in about an hour's time.

Enrage's switch to defense...second wave, charge!
    Saturday treats us to Enrage's second, slightly more difficult, defense of the weekend. In this wave of attack, Tao, Radiance, and the reborn Evolution are all looking for take some more land for their Factions. I have a feeling that Enrage is going to be skipping one of these wars as well...I don't really know which one, though...I'm just hoping it's not us!

Prediction: Enrage will defend two wars, a lucky one will be swiping a free land...who will it be?

Triad's curtain call?! The end of red on the map?!
    Wow...Triad has been slowly going downhill over the last few weeks...and this may be their last stand if they wanna stay on the map...however, both Tien and Enlighten have both proved that take on Triad and overcome them...now that they're together...well, let's just say it's not good for Triad. Thanks for playin', red...hope to see you back on the back again, one day.

Prediction: Triad will lose both of their lands to Tien and Enlighten, and be wiped from the map.

Sunday, August 9th Territory Wars

Enrage's final defense...OdinBlade's unlucky break...
    Well...there's not much I really can say about this one...I'm guessing OdinBlade was hoping to be lucky and team up with one of the other big Factions attacking Enrage...but fate didn't have that in the plans. Enrage's final defense of the weekend should be a fairly easy one...though I don't know if it'll be a consolation if they lose a few lands in the days before.

Prediction: Enrage holds the defense against OdinBlade, ending it in less than an hour.

Enlighten's true test; will Triad redeem itself?
    And...our final war of the weekend will be a truly stunning one...Enlighten gets a true test of it's defensive capabilities, with a two-way attack of Ragnaroc and Triad! If Triad does lose its lands on Saturday, this WILL be their last shot at redemption this week, lest they get wiped off the map completely. Ragnaroc, however, is fighting for a different reason; to regain a spot on the map, since they had lost to Caesar the week before...will they be successful? I think Enlighten may end up focusing on Triad, and let Ragnaroc take their land...for now, at least.

Prediction: Enlighten will successfully defend against Triad, but lose the other to Ragnaroc.

Alrighty, that's all of 'em! My apologies that they were so hastily made. I did say before that I had to focus on my English Final paper...and school is still more important than the game...

...damn, I just lost The Game.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

b:angry

Voting for Rad, your predictions make me feel they will succeed in defense b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
    edited August 2009
    *waits for kona to have heart attack* b:bye

What are you talking about? I feel fi-HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHH
    Voting for Rad, your predictions make me feel they will succeed in defense b:victory

*shrugs* They've had great defenses before...just wonderin' how they're gonna do now. Oh, and next time, don't quote my whole Predictions...it's bad, stretching the page.

OH! And before I forget, what do you guys think of this more newspaper-headline style? I already use it for the TW Wrap-Ups; should I keep the same style for my Predictions?

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited August 2009

We Shall See. Got alot of angry members in Belial at the moment on getting screwed outa 2 weeks of TW who are rdy to go. We expect to have about 70+ showing up for the TW. Regained our best catapult pullers.

Either way it goes, It will be fun.

BTW Kon I told ya feel free to chat me up anytime.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    We Shall See. Got alot of angry members in Belial at the moment on getting screwed outa 2 weeks of TW who are rdy to go. We expect to have about 70+ showing up for the TW. Regained our best catapult pullers.

Hehe...this is the one battle I'm gonna be keeping my eyes on the most, probably.

And yeah, yeah...I'll get to ya...eventually...my classes JUST ended today, so I'll be having a LOT more free time in the next few weeks.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Momento - Lost City
    Momento - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009

hehehe lets see how it goes mia. either way, we shall have fun defending our first territory b:pleased
    edited August 2009
    hehehe lets see how it goes mia. either way, we shall have fun defending our first territory b:pleased

Yeap it will be fun. Cant wait to see how many of the roughly 78 members your gonna throw our way. b:victory As we should have roulghy 70 or so showing up.
    Hehe...this is the one battle I'm gonna be keeping my eyes on the most, probably.

And yeah, yeah...I'll get to ya...eventually...my classes JUST ended today, so I'll be having a LOT more free time in the next few weeks.

Just reminding you lol.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Yeap it will be fun. Cant wait to see how many of the roughly 78 members your gonna throw our way. b:victory As we should have roulghy 70 or so showing up.

Just reminding you lol.

Mk.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2009

I don't think for one second Tao will get the easy land; Enrage hate us and want us gone, they don't normally care what they risk or lose in doing so, but they'll be gunning for us.

(I do hope I'm not proven wrong b:surrender)

But yeah, this is a tough prediction to call.

And for the record Konari, I like the way you did it before better lol this is great as a wrap-up, but I like the original style for predictions b:cute
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited August 2009

ROFL. THIS HAD ME LMAO when i just popped up and saw it.
    edited August 2009
    ROFL. THIS HAD ME LMAO when i just popped up and saw it.

I aim to please. b:cute
    I don't think for one second Tao will get the easy land; Enrage hate us and want us gone, they don't normally care what they risk or lose in doing so, but they'll be gunning for us.

(I do hope I'm not proven wrong b:surrender)

But yeah, this is a tough prediction to call.

And for the record Konari, I like the way you did it before better lol this is great as a wrap-up, but I like the original style for predictions b:cute

Thanks for the input Fliiick, I just wanted to do it in this style...well...because it was faster to write, and I didn't have a lot of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    Here you go.

TIEN beat us in 1 hour fight. A hell of a scrap fight too. Great job on both sides.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    What are you talking about? I feel fi-HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHH

*shrugs* They've had great defenses before...just wonderin' how they're gonna do now. Oh, and next time, don't quote my whole Predictions...it's bad, stretching the page.

OH! And before I forget, what do you guys think of this more newspaper-headline style? I already use it for the TW Wrap-Ups; should I keep the same style for my Predictions?

Damn I thought you weren't gonna do a prediction!!! I don't care which style you make it as long as it is interesting. And this was interesting read. Thanks!
  • IKeeL - Heavens Tear
    IKeeL - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    can i have the tw results please?
  • Kim - Harshlands
    Kim - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    someone post the results
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Konari always does a wrap-up after the weekend's TWs
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited August 2009
    Konari always does a wrap-up after the weekend's TWs

You bet!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Here you go.

TIEN beat us in 1 hour fight. A hell of a scrap fight too. Great job on both sides.

GOD yes mia that was a hell of a fight lol. looking forward to this coming weekend... defending 2 territorys O.o b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Ewwww it's Exo...

Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ew its fliiiick wat a noob! b:chuckle tell ure mom i said hi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].