How to be a good cleric Stack heal and PVP

Options
gilfordgilford
gilfordgilford Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I wanted to know how to be a good cleric so far I doing ok In Stack healing
But many say for stack heal iron heart is the best heal because you can conbine it with an other skill. They just cant seme to say what skill it ISb:surrender
For PVP do I just lose? What armor should I use? Or Is there a good PVP combo I can use For better results? PLZ help me b:thanks
Post edited by gilfordgilford on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    1) Stack IronHeart (will stack 5 times). This is fantastic more so because it heals over time. Therefore is you stack one then attack a mob and it hits you --> essentially the first hit is "free" and will not really harm you.

2) Eh....PvP is something you learn on your own. There is no fantastic combo really (in my opinion), too many factors can come into play. The best advice I can give = KNOW you enemy....their class, build, how they attack, etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    just dont hurt me redsrose b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    2) Eh....PvP is something you learn on your own. There is no fantastic combo really (in my opinion), too many factors can come into play. The best advice I can give = KNOW you enemy....their class, build, how they attack, etc

For clerics its pretty damn simple.

Allow me to show you...
    Sleep, debuff, spark, zap!, gg.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    roman6 wrote: »
    just dont hurt me redsrose b:sad

Lol......maybe not this one time b:surrender
    For clerics its pretty damn simple.

Allow me to show you...
    Sleep, debuff, spark, zap!, gg.

You have heard of Genie skills right? I can tell you from experience that A LOT of people now have skills that nix our Sleep. b:sad

However, the above combo can be a successful one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This post obviously isn't for me b:chuckle
  • Bluelion - Lost City
    Bluelion - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I wanted to know how to be a good cleric so far I doing ok In Stack healing
    But many say for stack heal iron heart is the best heal because you can conbine it with an other skill. They just cant seme to say what skill it ISb:surrender
    For PVP do I just lose? What armor should I use? Or Is there a good PVP combo I can use For better results? PLZ help me b:thanks

to get the best results for your pvp needs.. just try it out yourself.. you gotta have experience to be good at something.. i shouldnt be giving advices but yea.. Ironheart is kinda useless with anything that stuns (BM,BARBS, sometimes archers.. usually they just 1 shot u anyways..) but u gotta figure out for yourself that its impossible not to have a weakness to any class. You have to choose whether you want more P-def (LA) or have more M-def (RA or robies) but at some point your bound to die to one class or another..
    i recommend going Arcane.. even though ur squishy u pack quite a punch.. and they made plume shell for clerics for a reason..b:victory. Anyways idk if that helps.. i just typed something out.. its 6am.. or almost.. GG time to sleep.
    I Am The Only "bluelion" In The Server.. (just pointing it out there..)b:surrender

Im not a pker like everyone thinks..b:cute

Im not a mount.. so u can't buy me or ride me..b:surrender ONLY I do the riding..b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I Like The Look Of The Mount Q.Q (Stole it off forums somewhere..)