Wizzeled

Options
Wizzeled - Sanctuary
Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
God I hate Wizzeled what a ownage noob. He fails but he can sure as hell put up a fight :D

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Ect.

Ask it all and you will know it all! Consider this your own personal interview with Wizzeled!!!!!!!!!!!! Free of charge.

Inb4whowannainterviewu. You do if you post here since asking a rhetorical question, is still a question :P
Post edited by Wizzeled - Sanctuary on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Whos Wizzeled?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Never heard of him b:laugh .
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Whos Wizzeled?

Wizzeled:

Level 80 Archer.

Currently resides in a house.

Race: Caucasian

Favorite Food: BBQ Wings.
  • BigPunisher - Sanctuary
    BigPunisher - Sanctuary Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hmm, never heard of him neither. His name sounds like a pokemon b:surrender
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    how'd you come up with this name?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I heard Wizzeled is a species that grows from WC's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    how'd you come up with this name?

Can't name other games right? Ok then.

It all started 3-5 years ago, don't know for sure, I was playing this epic game that didn't have 'THAT' good of graphics but god it was epic the way it was set up I loved it! So one day I meet this person and we become friends, (its a girl), she helps me do quest on the game then one day I throw out "Hey....u wouldnt happen to have a high lvl acc I can use...would u?" and she did! :D She was holding onto it for a friend and...this character happened to be a Archer :D named Wizzeled :O!!!!!!!!

And thats where the name came from.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Pfft...Wizzled is my illegitimate daughter...who underwent a "special" surgery during the 7th year of...her...life. But whatever..."it's" not deserving of my love anymore. I cast thee out onto the streets again, my son-aughter! GET THEE TO A NUNNERY!

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Pfft...Wizzled is my illegitimate daughter...who underwent a "special" surgery during the 7th year of...her...life. But whatever..."it's" not deserving of my love anymore. I cast thee out onto the streets again, my son-aughter! GET THEE TO A NUNNERY!

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:bye

ಠ_ಠೊ eh
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ಠ_ಠೊ eh

ಥ_ಥ ...beautiful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ಥ_ಥ ...beautiful.

Daddy!? ಢ_ಢೂ
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Daddy!? ಢ_ಢೂ

Yes, son-aughter?

b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yes, son-aughter?

b:dirty

You owe mommy $5,000,000 in child support. *points at Ayano-chan*
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You owe mommy $5,000,000 in child support. *points at Ayano-chan*

*blinks* ...who?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wizzled....

You are being ignored finally by most of the server on world chat, so you turn to the forums to get attention?

Why do you feel such need to gain attention from a community online? Do you not have any friends to turn to? No family? Are you unable to communicate or mingle with the real world? Are you troubled, emotionally or mentally? Whenever I see anything typed by you, I get this sense of feeling, that you are just screaming from the inside for someone to help you.

I hope you find that attention you crave so much. I hope you find peace within.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wizzled....

You are being ignored finally by most of the server on world chat, so you turn to the forums to get attention?

Why do you feel such need to gain attention from a community online? Do you not have any friends to turn to? No family? Are you unable to communicate or mingle with the real world? Are you troubled, emotionally or mentally? Whenever I see anything typed by you, I get this sense of feeling, that you are just screaming from the inside for someone to help you.

I hope you find that attention you crave so much. I hope you find peace within.

Wizzeled loves very much when ever some self centered person feels they can understand someone they don't even know or can figure them out from a bunch of text. Wizzeled finds that highly amusing to the point that he LOL's and punches Chuck Norris in the face.

Wizzeled doesn't care what people think, nor will he, they are just pixels and don't exist.

And just for the FYI, I posted this cuz I feel people never got the chance to properly express their views.

Honestly what you people have to say could mean less to me than a bug hitting the window of a car. "Could" if it's built right and not a, failed, attempt at an insult I may take it to heart and try and build around it.

Consider this a form of.....or chance of changing someone whom you dislike, since 'hate' is such a strong word, into something the server can find as an 'asset' instead of an '**** hat'.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    what this ayano, you never taught your son-daughter to be a wizard?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I have a question Wizzy...

What is the feeling when you are defeated from someone you called "noob" before you face him?
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I have a question Wizzy...

What is the feeling when you are defeated from someone you called "noob" before you face him?

I was weak then, now it'd be easy. :) Noob.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    what this ayano, you never taught your son-daughter to be a wizard?

*slap* GET IT RIGHT!

It's "son-aughter".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    Options
    poor Kon... that choosed wizz as his son

have my happy sauce face :P
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Lady_Selan - Sanctuary
    Lady_Selan - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It's teh wiz posting on teh forums again... b:shocked
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wizzeled loves very much when ever some self centered person feels they can understand someone they don't even know or can figure them out from a bunch of text. Wizzeled finds that highly amusing to the point that he LOL's and punches Chuck Norris in the face.

Wizzeled doesn't care what people think, nor will he, they are just pixels and don't exist.

And just for the FYI, I posted this cuz I feel people never got the chance to properly express their views.

Honestly what you people have to say could mean less to me than a bug hitting the window of a car. "Could" if it's built right and not a, failed, attempt at an insult I may take it to heart and try and build around it.

Consider this a form of.....or chance of changing someone whom you dislike, since 'hate' is such a strong word, into something the server can find as an 'asset' instead of an '**** hat'.

I was asking questions, like you had asked in your OP. And yet, you answered none of them.

And word of the wise, dont talk trash about someone until you have met them. I said not one thing towards you that was derogatory, and yet you so swiftly bad mouth me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Velsin - Sanctuary
    Velsin - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Is this like the girl whos fat that keeps asking you if shes fat? She tells you she doesn't care but inside shes crying? I'm just wondering because if you really don't care, then why post this? Have some unresolved issues at home?
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I love how Wiz gets everyone riled up. I don't give a sh*t whether he cares about what people think of him or not, I just think it's funnier than hell. =3 Everyone gets their panties in such a bunch. =D Especially the little boys. =D
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I love how Wiz gets everyone riled up. I don't give a sh*t whether he cares about what people think of him or not, I just think it's funnier than hell. =3 Everyone gets their panties in such a bunch. =D Especially the little boys. =D

Duh they get riled up, cuz they are fail boats lawl, they get their rocks off on a game where they get to 'try' and be the best, then when someone dethrones them via WC they Q_Q and /RAGE because they honestly can't do anything but sit infront of that computer screen and do something along the lines of what this kid does,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGknohvry28

*insert awesome-sauceface here*
    edited August 2009
    Options
    at my eyes wizzy is just a little kid that is lost in the big world and needs attention...
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    at my eyes wizzy is just a little kid that is lost in the big world and needs attention...

Nah remember I'm not locked in here with you people, you're locked in here with me.

:)

Honestly I don't need or want the attention I DO IT FOR THE LULZ! Seriously I find it as funny as watching people getting screwed over in stupid stunts on like Jackass or something, It's the same thing to me to take these people and make them go off, not for the attention **** I'd do it 1 on 1 if it'd make them go off as big as I wanted.

I can do 1 on 1 and get like the same as lighting a drop of gas on fire, or WC and get about the same as lighting a pile of dry brush with gas on fire and yeah BOOM lawl :D
  • Shootuh - Sanctuary
    Shootuh - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Can't name other games right? Ok then.

It all started 3-5 years ago, don't know for sure, I was playing this epic game that didn't have 'THAT' good of graphics but god it was epic the way it was set up I loved it!

R scape. Fail. b:laugh
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    R scape. Fail. b:laugh

Actually nope, it was a downloadable game, wasn't that fail game. I gave that game up 6 years ago :P
This discussion has been closed.