level nineteen spiritual cultivation

Options
deckardx
deckardx Posts: 23 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I went to mangmang the taoist and received the cultivation quest. I killed the carapace. I went to pick up the sprite flowers. but my inventory was full and it said i couldn't finish the quest. i went to mangmang the taoist. and i got my experience and 8000 spirit but i dont think i got my cultivation because i cant learn revive or plume shell 3rd level or elemental seal. there are a couple of skills that are dark and cant be learned because i havent received my cultivation. I tried to return to mang the taoist but i cant go on the quest again. can u please fix this problem.
sincerely,
deckardx
Post edited by deckardx on

Comments

• Tehdemon - Dreamweaver
    Tehdemon - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I would just like to know why you didn't drop just one thing in your inventory? Was everything you had more important? Especially for the fact that you went all the way back to the Quest Giver for no reason.

Maybe you just don't have enough money or spirit to buy the spell, post when you're sure It's your cultivation. b:victory
  • DarkYin - Dreamweaver
    DarkYin - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I also could have sworn it was a quest item and should have gone into the quest inventory anyways. b:question