"Frostcovered City" and "Disaster Valley" I'm confused

Options
Gregen - Lost City
Gregen - Lost City Posts: 174 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have the quest "Comforting Jade" where it says to go in "Frostcovered City," which doesn't appear on the map or I just can't find it. And do I go in by myself or with a squad? I heard someone going in with a squad but it says to in Single Player Mode.

And quest "the Death Valley." This has no description other than "Go to Death Valley and stop Morphexxis." I'm assuming it means Valley of Death, but I don't know. Second, where would I find Morphexxis and will I need a squad?

Btw I'm a level 75 wizard.
Post edited by Gregen - Lost City on

Comments

• Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Lol, Just go to Valley of Death and walk around a bit (should be by the Alter Looking thing) and once you did that speak to the Drunken Warrior again. He will then tell you to kill 3 Bosses (Maidens?) in Frostcovered. The funny thing is that theses bosses don't exist. Just wait the 2 Hours and your done :)b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    try using the autopather, it'll bring you to it... or you could just find snowy village then go east. or fly to the top left of the map then start flying south, no matter how you do it you'll be needing someone else to go with you and you will have to do a lot of runs to get those curvades.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Lol, Just go to Valley of Death and walk around a bit (should be by the Alter Looking thing) and once you did that speak to the Drunken Warrior again. He will then tell you to kill 3 Bosses (Maidens?) in Frostcovered. The funny thing is that theses bosses don't exist. Just wait the 2 Hours and your done :)b:laugh
    wtf O.O i trashed it
    Quit.
  • Gregen - Lost City
    Gregen - Lost City Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Is it "The Forgotten Frostland"?
  • Khaz - Dreamweaver
    Khaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    yea its up in top left corner of the map
  • EmoKillua - Raging Tide
    EmoKillua - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    in ( 129 558 ) b:victory
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    try using the autopather, it'll bring you to it...

Actually, that doesn't work for the "God of Destruction" quest. You can still look up coordinates on PurpleMelon, of course.

And yes, you don't have to actually go to Frostcovered whatever.

Last but not least, most quests that require you to go a dungeon still have an autopath target that will take you to the dungeon. So if you don't know, and haven't looked up things, ending up on top of a dungeon teleport is a pretty good hint that the target is inside.

In most cases, if you have business in a dungeon it's meant to be done by a party. At least from a Arcane Venomancer's point of view, it's either party or waiting for A LOT of levels to maybe solo it (I guess there won't be enough levels to wait when it comes to the higher level dungeons). Don't know whether other classes are better soloers.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng