archer or barb...

ColdFear - Lost City
ColdFear - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
i know the role of both these classes & lik em..but i wanna know which yall think is better end in all aspects of pvp... i.e. 1vs1 squad tw etc.
Post edited by ColdFear - Lost City on

Comments

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Whichever one you enjoy playing more.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    end game barbs kick ****. In tws if your a good barb you are a major part to your guilds success with pulling a catapult. If you can stun them as a barb then perdition pretty much one shot for a lot of people, not saying archer arnt good tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • _Krue_ - Heavens Tear
    _Krue_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Archers are one, if not the best, damage dealing class end game. Only out damaged by mages. Fast damage, with random high crits.

archers ftw imo
    b:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಸ_ಸ ~~ Drama-Sauce-Face, 50% ownership to kon ♥♥
  • TanKLoRd - Dreamweaver
    TanKLoRd - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    im a barb..and ive played a archer..Barbarian are best in pk not cuz of their high dmg but because of their HP.They are sooo hard to kill..i can kill archers very fash all i need is BloodBath Buff and they are dead in 3-4 hits Archers are only good at pvp in the pk servers cuz they can pk random peaple fast..For example some1 is killin a mob Archers kill fast barbs dont..But if both are ready to pvp i think barb is best
  • Khaz - Dreamweaver
    Khaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    yea definatly barbs imo as they have high HP and if they have the zerk axes they have awesome spike damage
  • Wolfkight - Harshlands
    Wolfkight - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    barbs hand down achers r good in pvp for early pking but later out barb smoke them fast
  • Zinova - Harshlands
    Zinova - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The fudge are you guys talking about, get a barb to 60% after using sharpened tooth, pop a anti stun, double spark , extreme psn and smite em down with the lighting of ZEUS! Hopefully they don't pop a shield though or it's GG LOL...

~Stay Fresh.
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Nope, barbs are far the best class 90+
    veno with nix and MG isnt bad either
    Archer rocks untill about 70-80