Bounty Hunter and Clerics

Slake - Lost City
Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Cleric
Any other clerics (especially 7x-89) being flooded with fb69 requests?
Since the maintenance finished it has been like nonstop...

Its sort of good and bad. ANyone else experiencing this? Do u feel bad saying no to ur 5th fb69 in a row? b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
Post edited by Slake - Lost City on

Comments

• GodlyTank - Dreamweaver
    GodlyTank - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Any other clerics (especially 7x-89) being flooded with fb69 requests?
    Since the maintenance finished it has been like nonstop...

Its sort of good and bad. ANyone else experiencing this? Do u feel bad saying no to ur 5th fb69 in a row? b:surrender

b:chuckle

Speaking of that ima do my FB69 today haha, u coming?

b:scorn
    b:sweat
  • Slake - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    as soon as i port my char across servers... yep!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
    edited August 2009
    as soon as i port my char across servers... yep!

lol i kno u were on different server, just askin in spite b:chuckle
  • Holy_Zero - Heavens Tear
    Holy_Zero - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol very funny
    "Follow The Light To Find Your Dreams Of The Future"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slake - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    maybe all the other clerics aren't responding cause they are busy doing the fb's. Or maybe this is just a fail thread

:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
    edited August 2009
    maybe all the other clerics aren't responding cause they are busy doing the fb's. Or maybe this is just a fail thread :(
    b:sweat This is no Fail thread, it speaks the truth, with all the Oracle Spamming lately ive seen a rediculous amount of FB59 and FB69, and i cant lie, i spent 500k on oracles b:cold
  • Terraa - Lost City
    Terraa - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I've been getting massive tells, too. I've resorted to asking how much they're paying me.

This seems to shut 'em up quick. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tamaguchi - Harshlands
    Tamaguchi - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I just pretend to be busy, or if they giving me some possible loot.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    When I logged in after maintenance it took all of 60 seconds and the PM's started b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Keenan - Dreamweaver
    Keenan - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm not even high level yet and I still get bombarded with pms b:surrender

I'm at work though, so it's either they get an auto response saying I'm afk, or if I'm actually on and moving around, I ask them if they want a cleric that needs to go afk five minutes into the instance. They usually find someone else after that...
  • SilentBless - Heavens Tear
    SilentBless - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    hehe not realli i get to do FB 79 boss for bounty hunt. guess it changes everydayb:victoryb:bye
  • Slake - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    both days so far ive had 2 bounty quests for last 2 fb9 bosses, many other ppl getting this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
    edited August 2009
    both days so far ive had 2 bounty quests for last 2 fb9 bosses, many other ppl getting this?

First day i got one for Myriad and Pyrosteosis, hopefully today i will get 2 Pyros b:dirty
  • Rupture - Dreamweaver
    Rupture - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I sooooooooooo get 5k pms every day asking me to BB a boss for BH :).b:chuckle
  • Yodan - Lost City
    Yodan - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ug yesterday i did 3 unwined fb 69s solo healing for 4-5 tanks and then i did 2 79s and a 59 today i did 4 69s 1 79 and 2 59s PLUS i did 3 normal fbs im dieing of pms like it dosent stop for more than 10 minutes (i havent been able to do wq so i missed 2) im like ARRRRGH STOP IT GEMME AIR but u know thats how it is good for me tho cause it glitched and gave me 2 BH quests. Also a friend turned to me the other day and asked me how long i thought before Molds devalue, and i was like good point uh o were all doomed, WERE ALL DOOMED ^^
  • Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    Eremedy - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ug yesterday i did 3 unwined fb 69s solo healing for 4-5 tanks and then i did 2 79s and a 59 today i did 4 69s 1 79 and 2 59s PLUS i did 3 normal fbs im dieing of pms like it dosent stop for more than 10 minutes (i havent been able to do wq so i missed 2) im like ARRRRGH STOP IT GEMME AIR but u know thats how it is good for me tho cause it glitched and gave me 2 BH quests. Also a friend turned to me the other day and asked me how long i thought before Molds devalue, and i was like good point uh o were all doomed, WERE ALL DOOMED ^^

Woah that's some crazy shi. Good thing I'm in some faction that's flooded with clerics and I dont have many "friends"

Still yeah, the topic is hot everywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol <--- started playing on alt till the evenings, when many have already done their BHs b:laugh + I'm usually in RBs by that time, so no requests for me. b:pleased
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well, the advantage is that we can quite easily find a squad for our BH quests. I made the mistake of sending out a world chat, stating I needed a boss within FB69, and for people to PM me if they had a full group with wine. I think I got 20 messages within a few seconds. XD
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    my answer <.<......yes...... i egt too many pms inda anoyed but also ok lolb:surrender
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jahailad - Lost City
    Jahailad - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    hey slake nice little thread youve started lol
    and yeah i go on around 5-7 fbs a day now only 1 of them maybe tabbed
    but of course you knew that lol
  • xxxdsmer
    xxxdsmer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    a word from a multi classer here lol...

mby with all this added runs thru fb caves, ppl'll start liking having that herc veno around?

after all, it is a fairly cheap class to get thru a fb cave with, and as i've been trying to do... it is possible to share that saving not only with the barbs, but the clerics too.

if a veno's tanking, the barb's not takin tons of hits on all the littler stuff, not only saving the barb tons on repairs, but also saving the cleric's heiros / pots / herbs / whatever, because the cleric's not having to do a TON of healing.

mby hercs'll catch on as something good for all this extra runs thru fb caves
    (i've never had it happen to me, actually get ppl wanting me in squads lol but..)
    and mby this's the time u wish u hadnt been mean to a veno before, b/c the savings could work for others as well

(FYI: i do play cleric and veno, so i kno 2 of the 3 sides of the story lol)
    i'm pro all classes, and against none in particular..
    but the age old QQ about venos is just that. OLD.
    QQ'd about a nix lately? check out this thread n tell me who's "OP" lol..
    (copy and paste this to address bar):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=102172
  • Favu - Heavens Tear
    Favu - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    BH is a nightmare. so many people begging for help...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    heaven's tear ~ 100 cleric / 97 veno / 91 barb ~ soy lider de la faccion venganza
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This bh is killing my free time more then TTs or any FBs ever did xD
    b:dirty
  • LuckyCherry - Dreamweaver
    LuckyCherry - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    From the minute I sign on I set up an auto-response saying "In Rebirth Gamma, no I can't do BH" b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

**** defense, max the attack auras! The mobs won't have time to wonder where your arrows are coming from if they're dead ;)