PWI one-year anniversary?

Options
nimh88
nimh88 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Chronicles
Does anyone know when the 1-year launch anniversary for PWI is going to be? I think it is coming up fairly soon... maybe in August or September? I expect some good events b:pleased
Post edited by nimh88 on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    in later september around the autumnal equinox i think (which usually falls on the 22nd or 23rd) i havent a clue the exact day :O
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    errr, the 1 year anniversary of the launch of Open Beta is early September. Either the 2nd or 4th (can't remember exactly offhand).
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
    edited May 2009
    Options
    my bad 8D, see he cant remember too!

on the topic, will we get an anniversary event? (FFXI is doing a 7 year anniversary event, we need topwn them with ours D:<)
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Dvorak wrote: »
    errr, the 1 year anniversary of the launch of Open Beta is early September. Either the 2nd or 4th (can't remember exactly offhand).

I believe it was September 2nd 2008 b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wasnt august 28th ?
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    september 2nd 2008
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    PW database has some items listed such as Anniversary box, looks similar to the other random boxes with some cool prizes.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    PW database has some items listed such as Anniversary box, looks similar to the other random boxes with some cool prizes.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/18412

Omg, i really really hope that this box isn't going to be sold at PWI's first Anniversary.
    Stuff like this, that gives you a low chance to get uber gear that isn't normally available in-game is a sure sign that the game is about to die - and i don't think that PWI's time has come yet.
  • nimh88
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wow!! some REALLY NICE stuff in the box!!

Can't wait!
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Dvorak wrote: »

my B-day is on the 9 september ^^ do i get a present?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    nihm88, thats not a GM saying "hey were getting those event boxes" those could have been from a different version of the game. sometimes people post totally irrelavant information, without thinking of stuff like that :|. unless they say GM or MOD in their avatar, dont regard any rumors or inquisitions to be true>>
  • nimh88
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So I noticed that are two new tabs under Mysterious Page Process when you talk to the PW Boutique Agent. One is labeled Luck, the other is Best. You need either Perfect.Token of Luck or Perfect.Token of Best Luck to exchange the stuff included in these two tabs. And the stuff you can exchange for are truly amazing!! I hope it's all part of the upcoming anniversary event! b:chuckle
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i thought the Launch of OB was august 30/31? i remember CB finished before sept.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EgaeniI - Heavens Tear
    EgaeniI - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    time to stock up on gold... and blow all of them away on the possible "pack"
    b:bye full time shop part time player
  • Pixiewink - Heavens Tear
    Pixiewink - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    closed beta started on august 19th open beta on labor day semtember 2nd i belive.
  • Adawehi - Heavens Tear
    Adawehi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    it was sep 2nd for sure, marked it down on calendar :)
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm looking forward to an anniversary event, I will be very very mad if it's just

"TO CELEBRATE OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY WE ARE PUTTING ANNIVERSARY BOXES IN THE CASH SHOP!!!! BUY ONE FOR ONLY 1 GOLD (or 250k coin)"

But they had an event for christmas and I loved it, (easy mirage farming) So I bet they will do something cool.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Please, nicer and cooler flying mounts? *heart thumping*

Yes it'd be good to have anniversary celebration to honor PWI's struggles through 1 year since it first launched to public.

Again.....please will you guys give us cooler mounts?????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stevenswife
    stevenswife Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    (Original post removed.)
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I don't think it will be mounts or flying mounts or anything of the sort. Last christmas we got snowmen that dropped a ton of chi stones, mirage stones, celestones, and dice tickets. We also had cards, I was only like 40 at the time but I was told if you were 60+ or something you could get really good rewards out of the cards (like christmas blessing)

I wasn't around for valentine's but I heard it was a good event too.

Point being that I doubt it will be a cash shop item like many people have been saying, (flying mounts, riding mounts mostly) but rather an event that all of us can enjoy, not just people who buy gold.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yeah, I really really REALLY hope that the 1 year anniversary event (if there will ever be one) would be something that involves totally outside of the cash shop. I remember a time during halloween that we got free week long fashions to wear around just for pure funsies. It'd be nice to have that sort of thing again.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
This discussion has been closed.