ashura's sign or acalantha wand?

Options
XtinkX - Sanctuary
XtinkX - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Wizard
both seem good but i wanna hear what you guys used at lvl 70 and if there's any much of a difference between the two, that way i can decide once i hit 70
Post edited by XtinkX - Sanctuary on

Comments

• BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    both seem good but i wanna hear what you guys used at lvl 70 and if there's any much of a difference between the two, that way i can decide once i hit 70

Cant remember any wizard using the wand. I say go Saky if your robes for the extra pdef. If not Ashura for the matk.
  • Devilmages - Sanctuary
    Devilmages - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

hey tink :) lol you were in my guild
    i like pie
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Cant remember any wizard using the wand. I say go Saky if your robes for the extra pdef. If not Ashura for the matk.

This. b:cool
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Rinnve - Lost City
    Rinnve - Lost City Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ashura and wand are almost equal in average damage but wand lacks spikes. Since ashura is much more expencive, i'd suggest you to go with wand and try to grab sakyamuni's light - best 70 weapon for a wiz.
    --
    PWonline.ru, Sirius: Иней, 70 cleric - off.
    PWI, Lost City: Rinnve, 7X wiz (frozen);
    Allods Online, Раскол: Риннве, 2X occultist