How can i level up fast??

IPure - Lost City
IPure - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi i just started to play Perfect world a few days ago and alot of ppl keep saying "I lved up to 25 in afew hours" umm if thts true is there Cretin quest i have to do or do them all? Plz reply
Post edited by IPure - Lost City on

Comments

• Kristiona - Heavens Tear
    Kristiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Those people are probably using the oracles you can get from other players selling or jolly jones.
  • Yserra - Sanctuary
    Yserra - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    As far as I know of, the fastest way to level is to do quests. I've been playing this game for about 4-5 days now and I've reached level 21 just from questing.
  • IPure - Lost City
    IPure - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wheres jolly jones at?
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Any of the starting area's. I don't recommend leveling that way if this is your first time though. You will miss a lot of gear and learning that has to be done via quests. Just do all your quests and you will get there.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    1-30 is usually questing
    30+ can be oracles if you can afford it.
  • Kuna - Harshlands
    Kuna - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Whats an "oracale"?
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hi i just started to play Perfect world a few days ago and alot of ppl keep saying "I lved up to 25 in afew hours" umm if thts true is there Cretin quest i have to do or do them all? Plz reply

If you are a new player, ignore these people. They are probably trying to stoke their ego and are exaggerating or are using Scarlet Fruit and Esotericas.

Once you know how to play (these fast levelers probably have a high level main) you can level up fast because you know exactly what to do but even so it will take several hours or days.

Enjoy your newbie experience and don't worry about leveling up too fast. Besides if you are on Lost City you want to learn to play before you are let lose amongst the PvP players.
  • Kurisutina - Lost City
    Kurisutina - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    That makes perfect sense. PvP will be rough, if you do not know how to play. A good recomendation though? Fly.... really high.... and hope not to be seen before your destination lol. But, you do have to learn how to play, and leveling using only oracles is only good if you want to simply skip the WHOLE beginning of the game and move on to the juicy stuff. Using this, though, uses a relatively large amount of money if you are a new player.

So don't try to level too fast. Learn game play first (as Viper_girl stated) then go out and become thirty. Don't rush!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If you are a new player, ignore these people. They are probably trying to stoke their ego and are exaggerating or are using Scarlet Fruit and Esotericas.

Once you know how to play (these fast levelers probably have a high level main) you can level up fast because you know exactly what to do but even so it will take several hours or days.

Enjoy your newbie experience and don't worry about leveling up too fast. Besides if you are on Lost City you want to learn to play before you are let lose amongst the PvP players.

^^ This ^^

Lost City is a tough one to begin on since the average level is about 7x.

Best advice....Do ALL of your quests!!! Your quests will be more then enough till then.

And please....like the above said: Learn to play your class. This is the only way you might survive once you hit level 30+

And welcome to the LC...where the drama and the fun flows free!!! *laughs*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous