cube of fate guide rooms 51+

Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
if anyone knows anything about the rooms 51+ in the cube of fate we could really use a guide for those as the regular guide doesnt go that high.
Post edited by Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    nvm misspost
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I have a basic video tutorial of room 51, 53, 55, 56, and 58. But that's about it.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BBA4F0F1C3B7771C&page=2

But the first time going through lottery, I thought it was pretty simple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Which room is the one that makes you kill like ice mobs that get bigger and bigger and bleed u? >.> couldnt get past that one cause it would bleed me and heal hp as soon as i attacked it.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Which room is the one that makes you kill like ice mobs that get bigger and bigger and bleed u? >.> couldnt get past that one cause it would bleed me and heal hp as soon as i attacked it.

Room 52.

You can skip it and choose not to fight the bosses, you just do not get a Lottery Coin as a reward.

I have made it to the Ultimate Devil thing b:cryb:surrender

But I have gotten through to Room 58 (which sucs...lol). Tried it but cannot get Credit Book till Level 96 b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited August 2009
    nvm its room 52. I dont think its possible unless you have a constant anti bleed skill or are a veno in this room. It sucks a huge whopping load of HP with bleed as soon as attacks are made..
    I ignored healing with some jiaozi just to save time for attacking, and my build is pure mag so i think my attack should be pretty decent. It turned out to be a dead lock battle of me loosing charms after 10min on the last mob.
    edited August 2009
    Room 52.

You can skip it and choose not to fight the bosses, you just do not get a Lottery Coin as a reward.
    dammit <_<