World Boss attacks

Ixta - Harshlands
Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
So here is a small team...we're 4, we work on a WB for 2 hours..

WB has 25% hp left.

An enemy barb comes in...and he can reset it..one click. SZ or not doesn't matter.

How f0cked up is that....

1 f0cking clik...and game over.

PWI wtf??
Post edited by Ixta - Harshlands on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Just hope karma bites his arss later
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Thats life. It could have been worse... aleast he didn't kill the cleric. Or if its soul hunter, he could have armageddon the entire party.
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    have your barb with max of all his agro skills, and alpha male, he should have no problem keeping agro from one barb.

But yes if your in sz you are going to have to be prepared for when this happens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think its very hard doing WB in pvp servers. One barb with armaggedon can go there and wipe the clerics, then tank die and then DD.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • BMo - Harshlands
    BMo - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm pretty sure they weren't using a barb as a tank, because a barb stealing aggro from a another barb would take more than 1 flesh ream (unless the barb was lazy and didn't flesh ream the World Boss enough).

If they had a barb he could have taken aggro back from the enemy barb just as easily.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It's not just barbs.

I love doing this to other factions. And if you're talking about Soul Hunter, I usually wait until he's about 10% before I reset him. It's more fun that way.

Karma never bites me. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It's not just barbs.

I love doing this to other factions. And if you're talking about Soul Hunter, I usually wait until he's about 10% before I reset him. It's more fun that way.

It does, you've just not fully experienced it yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Smellfish - Heavens Tear
    Smellfish - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It's not just barbs.

ZOMG DEFNOOB i heart u rawr and log in u noob i are 89 and btw for the person who made the topic, maybe u should be less fail rofl
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited August 2009

b:bye

ha ha ha b:laugh
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ya... its really annoying. 2 man squad takes i dont know how long. some random ppl come along, reset the boss for some reason and then spam that your an idiot or things like that. some ppl are just plain rude in this game.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    what about when innocents are passing by and get killed by boss AOE? lol
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Enlighten me please, how do you "reset" a world boss? I've done more of them than I care to count, never seen or can think of a way to simply reset one just like that.
    b:dirty
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ZOMG DEFNOOB i heart u rawr and log in u noob i are 89 and btw for the person who made the topic, maybe u should be less fail rofl

That might sound good ingame around like minded people but for some reason here on forum you come across as...well...a complete idiot :O
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think its very hard doing WB in pvp servers. One barb with armaggedon can go there and wipe the clerics, then tank die and then DD.

Ummm... no it's not. When we go out to kill world bosses, we can do 4 or 5 of them in like an hour or two.. as long as they haven't already been killed.

You just don't attack a WB with a party of four. lol That's just asking for someone to kill steal or disrupt you.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Enlighten me please, how do you "reset" a world boss? I've done more of them than I care to count, never seen or can think of a way to simply reset one just like that.

stay in the air, stun the barb and outdps the DD, then when u take aggro because you are in the air the mob hp regen kicks in??

that's how i would attempt it anyhow lol
  • Ayreon - Harshlands
    Ayreon - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Air2G.
    10 chars.