Married and Banking!

Options
kittykatlady
kittykatlady Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
This might have been addressed before but my suggestion would be a link between a married couple ingame and their banking boxes.

My character is married and I think it would be an added bonus if I could share my bankbox with my partner. This benefit would allow us to share items and gold without having to mail it to each other, both be on at the same time or trade items when we are.

I see nothing wrong with a married ingame couple getting this slight perk, after all we trust one another and it would be helpful.

Thanks in advance for reading this.
Post edited by kittykatlady on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ooooo..I can just imagine the drama on this one IF it was in play. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City
    Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It's a bad idea when you take into account the people who make a female character just to get free things.
    Owner of MadAngels Lost City Faction.
    MadAngels Forum at sonictheplumber.com/forum
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ooh, great idea! Then during a divorce the wife can get half the dude's stuff, just like in real life!

jk, it's actually not a bad idea. But I think that you'd still need your spouse's consent in order to access their bank. You know, the same kind of popup as when someone wants to add you to their friends list. A popup that would tell you what your wife/husband is trying to withdraw from your bank.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    *sniffs* Ah...I can just SMELL the Pre-Nup's now..

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • TanKLoRd - Dreamweaver
    TanKLoRd - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yeah i agree Ryo hazuki many people wuld make female chars marry rich men steal there stuff and pass it to their main chars,Wuld cause alot of drama
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It's a bad idea when you take into account the people who make a female character just to get free things.
    Yeah i agree Ryo hazuki many people wuld make female chars marry rich men steal there stuff and pass it to their main chars,Wuld cause alot of drama

Once again, if you needed your spouse's consent, this would be less likely to happen
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kittykatlady
    kittykatlady Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Once again, if you needed your spouse's consent, this would be less likely to happen

Thanks everyone for your responses, I can see the good sense in them. And I liked this idea of Shredclaws! Maybe that would be enough to make the changes work.

We are really enjoying our time here on PW and look forward to more.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    *sniffs* Ah...I can just SMELL the Pre-Nup's now..

b:chuckle

Hey, our legal trolling services could be offered at a "resonable" rate :)

Great idea
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited August 2009
    Options

They already do that...... no difference here, except to make it easier and faster.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hey, our legal trolling services could be offered at a "resonable" rate :)

Great idea

Danke.

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Slearn - Sanctuary
    Slearn - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I am the husband involved here lol.
    If this was to work I'd suggest a password to access the spouse account that they could change if things went bad. Of course that could never happen to us. b:pleased
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I am the husband involved here lol.
    If this was to work I'd suggest a password to access the spouse account that they could change if things went bad. Of course that could never happen to us. b:pleased

<Hands Slearn a business card for "Konariraiden & IceJazmin trolling Legal Services"

Just in case :)