Bigger Maps +New classes

Options
Elomir - Dreamweaver
Elomir - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
Bigger Maps +New classes=Perfect world.I would like to see a gigantic map with many secrets,surprise events and not only 3 races.Male veno and female barb would also be a good idea,
Post edited by Elomir - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Meeeowwwwww - Lost City
    Meeeowwwwww - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Lol a Whole New Race/Class would be EPIC! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you need me, just Meeeeoowwwwwww!
    b:dirty
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Bigger Maps +New classes=Perfect world.I would like to see a gigantic map with many secrets,surprise events and not only 3 races.Male veno and female barb would also be a good idea,

As soon as they put in MAKE AMAZON warriors, they can put in male venos.

Our map is already huge...... I really would hate to have to take 1 hour to fly across a map....... or to be force to use teleporters since it would take too long to fly.

Barbs are a unisex class... :) you just can't tell the female and males apart... and since they are so muscular and strong, they have to wear male clothing so it fits nicely. After all, that is why you can dye the male clothes hot pink :)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • TanKLoRd - Dreamweaver
    TanKLoRd - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Would be awesome for complete new races...But lets talk reality GMs aint gonna make new race..b:sad
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

I respectfully disagree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    How about we try to balance out the current class's before adding a new one?