Best Wiz Manufacturing skill

monstersneedhugs
monstersneedhugs Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Wizard
I want to make a LA Wiz who will turn pure in 90 in Harshlands to perserve my sanity from being killed often.

Now to save time, I want to train only 2 manufacturing skills. One is going to be apothecary and I don't know what to choose for the other.

Could someone tell me what would be the most useful in higher lvls? And are armour and weapon drops from monsters better or the same at higher lvls than player made ones?
Post edited by monstersneedhugs on

Comments

• Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    apothecary.
    Quit.
  • monstersneedhugs
    monstersneedhugs Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I already said I am going to train apothecary, Im curious what other skill would be worth it to train.

If you find no other skill is worth it, please tell me why.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Baking...............
    Quit.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    crafting. You could make some nice use of +HP/Channel/crit rings, especially since u will be LA until 90s.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Agreed with Ursa go craftsman. You will help yourself out a lot with some good gear and a -6 ring sells for a lot if you crank one out.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Zetarana - Heavens Tear
    Zetarana - Heavens Tear Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Considering, that you will be farming Mats to create your Armor and Weapons.

It only makes sense to focus on Apoth and Craft.

Unless, you need to decomp higher level stuff for stones for your Genie out of Armor & Weapons, that is.
    Zetarana - Arcane Veno
    Nephandus - Arcane Wizard
    Faction: Nocturne
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    apothecary.

what he said ^^

you might want to work on tailoring/blacksmith since there is a lack of LA armor early in and a lack of weapons past lvl 30.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • PetiteAnge - Heavens Tear
    PetiteAnge - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Baking...............

LOL b:chuckle
  • //Lelouch\ - Sanctuary34
    //Lelouch\ - Sanctuary34 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I want to make a LA Wiz who will turn pure in 90 in Harshlands to perserve my sanity from being killed often.

Now to save time, I want to train only 2 manufacturing skills. One is going to be apothecary and I don't know what to choose for the other.

Could someone tell me what would be the most useful in higher lvls? And are armour and weapon drops from monsters better or the same at higher lvls than player made ones?

Personally I would say train yourself in all crafts (at least to level 4). The efforts you put in will reek rewards of grandeur.
    But in order to spare "yourself" time apothecary and tailoring may be the best path to raise.

As for higher lv. drops from mobs, generally the items you craft are better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those with power, fear us! Those without power, seek us!"