Make it easier to find NPC's

abatrour1
abatrour1 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hey guys. I just started playing perfect world a week ago and I am amazed. I want to thank you guys for developing this game.

I have a few suggestions to make the game better.

1. Larger names over npc's because it is hard to read the names while moving when you run the game at a really high resolution.

2. I also think it would be great if we could see the locations of the npc's on the large map and be able to set way points to them.
Post edited by abatrour1 on

Comments

• Venacious - Harshlands
    Venacious - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i agree, make the possibility of having the NPC names or...whats the word...Item shop "Type" on the mini map as well. making running around using it alot more useful.

Anycase, I agree with the idea you have, you got my full agreement.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    use your coordinate assistant. It has a list of all the npc in the same area you are in. just select it than you get a circle marking where it is, you can even auto-path to it....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Venacious - Harshlands
    Venacious - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yea, agreed, but make the locating of NPCs more user friendly. i know user friendly isnt needed in MMOs and takes the fun out of them, but just to find an NPC user friendly really doesnt make much of the Gameplay change except for letting you get back to what is needed to be done, faster.
  • plays2much
    plays2much Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    use your coordinate assistant. It has a list of all the npc in the same area you are in. just select it than you get a circle marking where it is, you can even auto-path to it....

Can somebody explain how to auto-path to these coordinates?
  • Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    yeah once you have the marker you click on it using the alt key and you autopath to it...