Options
    or any spider cordanants....
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    try
    www.pwdatabase.com
    and click on the U.S.A flag on the top right corner to switch to the PWI version database. (default is MY-EN i think...) use search, and voila!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Dinath - Sanctuary
    Dinath - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The Prickly oddfoot king shows no coordinates on database. (no Y in exists column)

So they don't exist in the main map (maybe in another world/map of pw)

I don't think I've ever seen a veno with a spider pet.. (assuming OP is looking for a pet..)

There's the purple spiders in sparrowmark beach (west of Wellsping Village) But I don't think they are tamable..
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The Prickly oddfoot king shows no coordinates on database. (no Y in exists column)

So they just don't exist in our version of PW

I don't think I've ever seen a veno with a spider pet.. (assuming OP is looking for a pet..).

I've found that when they don't have the "Y" that they may be in one of the expansions like OHT.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Dinath - Sanctuary
    Dinath - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    I've found that when they don't have the "Y" that they may be in one of the expansions like OHT.

that would make sense

So they may exists, just not on the main map.
    *goes to edit post*
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    These are a low level mob, that I believe is very close to the prickly oddfoots :) I do not know the coords though, and hopefully you find them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    there are oddfoots in the FB59, but i dont remember the name. there are also blue oddfoots up by Dreaming Stronghold...i think those might be the kings

These are a low level mob, that I believe is very close to the prickly oddfoots :) I do not know the coords though, and hopefully you find them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
    edited August 2009
    Options
    they are SW of the city of the lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    the kings? what colour are they? i dont remember...been a while since i looked! ^_^
    they are SW of the city of the lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
    edited August 2009
    Options
    the kings? what colour are they? i dont remember...been a while since i looked! ^_^

Been awhile for me too, honestly they were either purple, blue or reddish brown best I recall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Been awhile for me too, honestly they were either purple, blue or reddish brown best I recall.

i think its wery light brown almost yellow......or orange lol---->?<
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkjagans
    darkjagans Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

So they don't exist in the main map (maybe in another world/map of pw)

I don't think I've ever seen a veno with a spider pet.. (assuming OP is looking for a pet..)

There's the purple spiders in sparrowmark beach (west of Wellsping Village) But I don't think they are tamable..

except there is no low level mobs in the time travel maps/expansion maps

there's alot of monsters (with no "Y") on database that are not in PWI
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The oddfoot kings are way down south, in ... what's it called, dreaming?

The third town for elves, you get a starter quest for them early on.

Right on the edge of the map. y=0.

There might well be another spawn for them.
  • darkjagans
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The oddfoot kings are way down south, in ... what's it called, dreaming?
    those are "Oddfoot Kings", the OP wants the "Prickly Oddfoot Kings" which doesn't seem to be available in PWI according to pwdatabase
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    darkjagans wrote: »
    those are "Oddfoot Kings", the OP wants the "Prickly Oddfoot Kings" which doesn't seem to be available in PWI according to pwdatabase

How do you figure?
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • darkjagans
    edited August 2009
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    How do you figure?

uh... do i have to really answer that? bit obvious no?
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    An easy way to find them if this is for a quest the OP is doing, would be to open the quest screen, then click on the green name of the mob your hunting, in this case, the Prickly Oddfoot Kings. That will let you autopath to that location. Even if you cancel the autopath, there will still be a flag marker on the map indicating the location.

Not sure what to do if this isn't a quest though, and if PW database doesn't have them. They may not exist if they're not listed there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people