The ability to enter buildings

Options
Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City
Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
And no, I don't mean all of them. Just ones that are big enough to allow the camera to not **** up. I'd LOVE to see bankers and shop owners to be in a building so I don't see so many players sitting on top of him and TRYING to crowd him.
Owner of MadAngels Lost City Faction.
MadAngels Forum at sonictheplumber.com/forum
Post edited by Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City on

Comments

• Reventon - Harshlands
    Reventon - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Maybe when the house system will be put in...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You all annoy me...
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Maybe when the house system will be put in...

from the way at least a few GMs have put it..... there will never be a house system, at least not in my lifetime
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I wholeheartedly agree that we should be able to enter buildings. I think the fact that we can't detracts from the gaming experience.
    Honestly, if this was ever implemented it would make so many people happy. Even if the buildings were instances, it would still be pretty cool.
    Soo... yeah.

Why don't you make a few more of the large buildings hollow?
    There are already a couple we can walk in to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Murderface_ - Lost City
    Murderface_ - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I agree. The lack of shops that we can enter takes away from the atmosphere of the game.

For instance, lets say I want to find the blacksmith. It would be easier to find him if there was a blacksmith shop with a huge sign hanging over head just like in wow.

It also just looks ridiculous when I go to a merchant and he has all this stuff for sale but I can't see any of it in the game. Where is he putting it all? In his pants pocket?

At least if there were shops we could enter it would give the feeling that the merchant has his warez under the counter or in the back room.

The lack of buildings and houses also makes me think that all the NPC's are homeless.

Even a hotel would add atheistic appeal, it would also allow for the excuse that the NPC's are all staying at the hotel.
  • Elomir - Dreamweaver
    Elomir - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Thats real!What tailor is doing in the centre of the main road?b:shocked
  • SlayerMaster - Heavens Tear
    SlayerMaster - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I feel that this is a great idea. There really is a lack of buildings. And what do the merchants do when it is raining, snowing, etc. Freeze there butts off? I hope not. Being able to walk into shops would make me feel more as if i am really my character in real life. b:pleased
  • Meeeowwwwww - Lost City
    Meeeowwwwww - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I agree. The lack of shops that we can enter takes away from the atmosphere of the game.

For instance, lets say I want to find the blacksmith. It would be easier to find him if there was a blacksmith shop with a huge sign hanging over head just like in wow.

It also just looks ridiculous when I go to a merchant and he has all this stuff for sale but I can't see any of it in the game. Where is he putting it all? In his pants pocket?

At least if there were shops we could enter it would give the feeling that the merchant has his warez under the counter or in the back room.

The lack of buildings and houses also makes me think that all the NPC's are homeless.

Even a hotel would add atheistic appeal, it would also allow for the excuse that the NPC's are all staying at the hotel.

Lol ...

I love the idea >:D I wanna walk into buildings o.o!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you need me, just Meeeeoowwwwwww!
    b:dirty
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This reminds me of this thread that was made a few weeks ago: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3429281
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.