FLy highways!

KevinK - Sanctuary
KevinK - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
I think flying highways would be cool! You go to the teleport master and instead of teleporting, you go into an auto path HIGHWAY that puts goes on max speed! There would be a cool animation around you when you're in the highway. The route also would be monster-safe . You can choose either to teleport instantly or for less money, go on the fly highway! It would be cool to pass by some people form time to time on a super speed flying highway! b:pleased
Perhaps 1 silver for 10 "Fly tickets" !
Post edited by KevinK - Sanctuary on

Comments

• XXAngelZacXx - Sanctuary
    XXAngelZacXx - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lol U Have Some Imagination Dude Kinda Cool but freaky XD
  • SlayerMaster - Heavens Tear
    SlayerMaster - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Oh man I would do that all day long lol. I would have so much fun.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I would love that too, teleporting and instantly being there is so.... blah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think flying highways would be cool! You go to the teleport master and instead of teleporting, you go into an auto path HIGHWAY that puts goes on max speed! There would be a cool animation around you when you're in the highway. The route also would be monster-safe . You can choose either to teleport instantly or for less money, go on the fly highway! It would be cool to pass by some people form time to time on a super speed flying highway! b:pleased
    Perhaps 1 silver for 10 "Fly tickets" !

Doesn't a maxed out aerogear and autopath already do that? If you want some effects while flying, just throw a buff or two on yourself before you leave.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    I think he means flying at the speed of holy path, the infamous 12 m/s I believe?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think he means flying at the speed of holy path, the infamous 12 m/s I believe?

He just said max speed while flying, so that would be the speed of a aerogear maxed out, or +8m/s. And there are no monsters at max elevation anyway, so it would be exactly the same as he is recommending.. not to mention you could accelerate all the way already, and get a top speed of 11m/s plus if you use genie skill, add another 50% speed boost to max out airspeed anyway. And since his recommendation is to pay for it, he can already do that now, flying at max speed, and paying for it. (pay for aerogear fuel + genie fuel).

Personaly I always think it is funny to buzz someone on one of those 50 gold mounts on my maxed out manta, and wave as I pass them doing close to 15 m/s lol
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Personaly I always think it is funny to buzz someone on one of those 50 gold mounts on my maxed out manta, and wave as I pass them doing close to 15 m/s lol

I fell out of my chair laughing at this b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Capt_Kirk - Harshlands
    Capt_Kirk - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lets go secret of mana style and just get launched out of a cannon.
  • KevinK - Sanctuary
    KevinK - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Doesn't a maxed out aerogear and autopath already do that? If you want some effects while flying, just throw a buff or two on yourself before you leave.

Yeah but it's not FULLY automated. Authopathing is not a preset path! We need a preset fly path where EVERYONE would be going too!
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think they should just release the +5 flying mounts. I heard that they are available on the PW-MY version.

Actually what they should do is make all mounts upgradable with Wind Wigets to +5. That would be a big money maker for PWE and would make WQ and traveling sooooo much better.

An Air PvP with +5 air mounts +8 acceleration + Genie boost, that would be exhilarating.b:victory