Questions about non fb bosses

JasmineSoul - Sanctuary
JasmineSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Venomancer
Hi. I'm a level 53 veno with a lvl 53 lunar lupin. I'm tired of asking other players for help. Right now, I'm waiting around on my spiritual cultivation progression because I can't find help killing 3 bosses, Fugma, Kashu, and ominpotent drake.

Anyway, my question is: if I buy a Herc, will I be able to solo these kind of bosses? And, what lvl would the Herc have to be to be able to do it?
And, would I eventually later be able to do it with my lunar lupin anyway?

Thanks in advance for any answers!
b:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by JasmineSoul - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lunati - Sanctuary
    Lunati - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    With a herc, yes, you could solo those bosses. I can't remember the level of the bosses, but I would wager that a safe level to try with the herc would be 60.

As a fellow wolf user (Grottoden Wolfmaster <3), I'd say eventually....you could *possibly* solo it with the Lunar Lupin...but even if you could, it wouldn't be until around lv. 80 or so. The Lupin has nice mag def...not so great phys def.
  • JasmineSoul - Sanctuary
    JasmineSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Thank you very much for your answer. I just wanted to make sure a herc didn't cause me to have any buyer's remorse, seeing as it is such an investment...b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThornRose - Dreamweaver
    ThornRose - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Herc is a great buy because of it's high Phys and mag DF, but the only real drawback is the Attack speed and strength. He's a slow attacker, but his DEF and High Vit, usually around lvl 60, as said before, you could solo all 3 of those bosses.

~T.R.

PS: Don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about b:laugh I have abarb near those mobs and I can easily solo them with Tree of Protection :D
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You can do it now with a herc, or you could get another veno and do it now.