When will i get my zen

Doughster - Heavens Tear
Doughster - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
i just charged gold using 3 ultimate game cards, i was just wondering how long it might take to recieve my gold?
Post edited by Doughster - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    after you charged the zhen did you return to character selection screen then go back into the game? when you charge you have to leave the game and go back for it to show up in the botique.
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yes, you must relog or go to main character selection screen for it to set up in your boutique. Also did you go to "my wallet" and tell them where to put your Zen?
  • Doughster - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    yeah but it's showing i have no zen, i didn't use a credit card, so i thought it might take some, time, i even went to sleep and when i woke up i went into my wallet and it still showed i had no zen.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Did you send the zen to you on the server? Or have ya neglected that small part?

i.e. you have to choose which server your sending the zen to.

~S
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Did you send the zen to you on the server? Or have ya neglected that small part?

i.e. you have to choose which server your sending the zen to.

~S

Saitada is back! b:dirty

Ontopic

EDIT: If you don't get it in a day or two, I'd suggest ticketing the GMs or something. It may be a problem on the card part or the PW part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    ive been checking every couple of hours, i still havent recieved any zen, ill try rebooting my computer, but i have logged in and out, i check my wallet and it says i have no zen. here are some screenshots to help.

2ibc0lg.jpg

2vt34gl.jpg

358vrk2.jpg
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    try the live chat system it for gaming & BILLING.

might wanna try it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
    edited August 2009
    live chat system? what and were is that?
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    edited August 2009
    ok, i sent them my problem, thanks Maiya
    edited August 2009
    now im ticked, its been more than 12hrs and still no zen, idk wats going on here but something smells fishy, i want my boa in game, and i cant buy it because my freakin purchase isn't going through.

I HAVENT SENT IT TO ANY SERVER, BECAUSE IT SHOWS I HAVE NO ZEN TO SEND TO A SERVERb:angry
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well might be a wile till they get back to you. Might not be till monday.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited August 2009
    this is starting to get ridiculous, its now been OVER 24hrs and i still dont have my zen, i only charged zen so i could buy the boa this weekend, but if i dont have my zen, then i cant buy the boa. i havent recieved any emails from paybycash, or PWE to say if there is a problem.
  • WraitHunter - Dreamweaver
    WraitHunter - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Since she said she wanted to buy the boa with the money is kinda a problem since it was a 24h sale.
    Btw a person from my faction was speaking of the same problem she has a few hours ago.Don't know if she fixed it since she went to sleep,but 1 case plus another states that they seem to be having some problems processing the prepaid cards.They might wanna check it before it turns into a big scale problem.
    edited August 2009
    its been almost 12hrs since my last post and still i dont have my zen, im now selling my Hellfire Drake in hopes of possibly getting enough in game coin to buy the boa could a gm maybe post here to at least acknowledge that there might be a problem
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    its been almost 12hrs since my last post and still i dont have my zen, im now selling my Hellfire Drake in hopes of possibly getting enough in game coin to buy the boa could a gm maybe post here to at least acknowledge that there might be a problem

GM's typically do not login during the weekend. With the exception of Xarfox I've noticed. He doesn't do it often but occasionally. In your case where it is clearly on their end I believe they will in fact get you the item that you were hoping to purchase with the zen you bought but have not received. It will just take some time. Be patient, even though your upset.. nothing you can or will do today will solve the problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    In your case where it is clearly on their end I believe they will in fact get you the item that you were hoping to purchase with the zen you bought but have not received. It will just take some time. Be patient, even though your upset.. nothing you can or will do today will solve the problem.

well, that calms me down a little bit, knowing that they might give me the boa since i might not be able to get it when its on sale, it doesnt totally calm me down but it does make me feel better
    edited August 2009
    it has now been way over 48hrs and the sale is over, i still dont have my zen, and i cant get everything i wanted, this is what i was planning on doing, buying the boa 53gold-40gold=13gold, then i was going to max out my Hellfire Drake 13gold-7.2gold=5.8gold, then with the rest i was going to buy Battle Pet Packs so that would have given me 19 BPP and i would have 20 silver left over for something later on. now i can't do that, i would still be able to max out my drake, but the BPP's arent on sale anymore and the Boa is just plain gone.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    it has now been way over 48hrs and the sale is over, i still dont have my zen, and i cant get everything i wanted, this is what i was planning on doing, buying the boa 53gold-40gold=13gold, then i was going to max out my Hellfire Drake 13gold-7.2gold=5.8gold, then with the rest i was going to buy Battle Pet Packs so that would have given me 19 BPP and i would have 20 silver left over for something later on. now i can't do that, i would still be able to max out my drake, but the BPP's arent on sale anymore and the Boa is just plain gone.

I think the problem might not be in PWI's end.

If you look carefully at the two screen shots you posted, it says when THEY (pay by cash) receive your payment an e-mail will be sent to you confirming it. Have you gotten that e-mail yet? If not, then pay by cash still hasn't done their side of the transaction. If on the other hand you did receive an e-mail confirming that payment has been received (neither of the two screenies you posted actually show that at all) then you need to contact both pay by cash and pwi and see what is going on.

I know that's no comfort. And probably not something you want to hear, but hopefully it will give you an avenue to work down.

~S
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    I agrees with Saitada Looks like Pay by cash hasn't gotten the money to PW yet.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited August 2009
    i have not recieved the confirmation email and on top of that, i am clicking every link possible but i cannot get in touch with paybycash to ask what is going on with my purchase. i can get to the customer service page but then this happens

35in340.jpg

and then this happens

2uj761w.jpg
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Don't click there get your order number enter it and click continue.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited August 2009
    66dh0p.jpg

didnt work when i pressed continue said i needed to select a payment option. which i can't do.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    b:sweat Well all I can say is wait till the GMs get to your ticket. It's monday now so shouldn't take long. They will get on paybycash to get you your credits. If the Gms havn't gotten to you yet it's cause it was the weekend. Now that they are back to work they should be getting to you.

A little suggestion don't use pay by cash if you can help it. If you live in the us use prepaid visa cards not game cards. Ive used game cards and always had issues. Now I just use prepaid Visa. Havn't had an issue since. They process just like credit cards

Here is the one i use https://www.greendotonline.com/contents/login.aspx
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited August 2009
    unfortunatly i live in canada, so right now the only way i can charge is with the ultimate game card, until PW prepaid cards come to Canada im stuck with using them.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Aww that bites. I really wish other countries had Prepaid creditcards.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited August 2009
    also i dont like giving my debit number online and i dont have a credit card, so prepaid cards are the ONLY way i am able to charge zen.(plus i cant use debit in Canada)
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    as you can see from this image, your page isn't loading fully and thus all your options on that page are not available to you. I went to PayByCash and took a screenshot. You see the difference from mine and yours. Are you using firefox with noscript? or something like that?

Image1.jpg

~S
    edited August 2009
    im using Internet Explorer, i can try with firefox though
    edited August 2009
    just opened the page on firefox, it worked i finished filling out the question thanks Saitada