Hit Level 70 but no world quest?

Slore - Lost City
Slore - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
I went from level 47 to 70 leveling with oracles. At 70, I am supposed to get a world quest from Li Mengpai in west archosaur, however he does not have the quest to give me. Am I supposed to do something beforehand to recieve this daily quest? Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by Slore - Lost City on

Comments

• TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I went from level 47 to 70 leveling with oracles. At 70, I am supposed to get a world quest from Li Mengpai in west archosaur, however he does not have the quest to give me. Am I supposed to do something beforehand to recieve this daily quest? Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
    u gotta be freaking kidding me

.... aniway, if I don't remember bad u have to talk with Archosaur's elder then with a npc that will give u the WQ daily
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkjagans
    darkjagans Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    damn them oracles!

pure evil!
  • Slore - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Goliath thanks so much!!! That was it :D
  • sandeep122
    sandeep122 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    may b cause ur quest book full ?. it should b under Find Quest> Repeatable Quest

wondering how long will it take 2 do all those quests
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    sandeep122 wrote: »
    may b cause ur quest book full ?. it should b under Find Quest> Repeatable Quest

wondering how long will it take 2 do all those quests
    days.................
    Quit.
  • Xaix - Dreamweaver
    Xaix - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    47-70 with oracles???? damn, how much money did u spend xD
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    And this is what causes the game to be unbalanced. Although i gotta say there is no way you could ever hope to have enough spirit to keep up with skills. And you missed out on a lot of quests that will now not be available for you to do.

Did you do any FB's or just go straight on thru?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    u gotta be freaking kidding me

Actually playing the game has become a silly thing to do. Now they just have to give all those worthless high level venos free legendary pets.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    47-70 with oracles???? damn, how much money did u spend xD

b:shocked

Wow....that is insane!! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Xaix - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Actually playing the game has become a silly thing to do. Now they just have to give all those worthless high level venos free legendary pets.

worthless high level venos???

Wow....that is insane!!

yup, maybe i shuld spend some cash nd buy some oracles. but then again i hav a poor wallet >.<

oh nd Slore, mind tellin us how many oracles u used? :P
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    oh nd Slore, mind tellin us how many oracles u used? :P

From level 47 to 70 it takes 12,504,477XP (assuming whole level was required for 47), which means circa 961.9 Oracle I or 833.6 Oracle II or 694.7 Oracle III.

That's a LOT of oracles.
  • darkjagans
    darkjagans Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    From level 47 to 70 it takes 12,504,477XP (assuming whole level was required for 47), which means circa 961.9 Oracle I or 833.6 Oracle II or 694.7 Oracle III.

That's a LOT of oracles.

holy cr*p... that's alot of money spent there...

if i had that amount i'd only be half a level higher! XD
  • Xaix - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009

That's a LOT of oracles.

in dream weaver i think oracle I is goin arnd for 30k each?
    so that will be 962(rounded) * 30k = 28,860,000....now thts alot, i can get a herc for tht much :P
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Considering gold prices atm, it's paying around $150 to instantly shoot up 23 levels.
    All things considered, that's quite cheap. Lv60-70 especially is a nightmare, and can take many weeks, for someone rich investing $150 to turn their nub lv4x into an instant no-work-needed 7x might seem worth it. After all people do use eso's and zen and cs and w/e, just to level faster. Let's face it, a lot of us want to be high leveled as soon as we possibly can be. Oracles just happen to be the best available method now.

Personally I think it wrecks the game that such a thing is even possible O_o Levels should be earnt, not bought, but that's the fault of the devs.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lmao... its just a level 70 veno... an easy veno to kill in pvp. She may have level... but skil/experience is noone
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Bebisita - Dreamweaver
    Bebisita - Dreamweaver Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lol, that's kind of a waste of money. There likely-hood of you becoming bored at the lack of ease after this event and rolling a new character or quitting are very high. A certainty, I would say.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    while i was waiting for someone to join a squad, they said they couldnt because they had something like 57 oracles to finish....

**57?!?!**

And this is what causes the game to be unbalanced. Although i gotta say there is no way you could ever hope to have enough spirit to keep up with skills. And you missed out on a lot of quests that will now not be available for you to do.

Did you do any FB's or just go straight on thru?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Amarta - Sanctuary
    Amarta - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hmm...a level 70 Hercless veno with low spirit, presumably little to no TT equipment, and little to no experience in a group setting such as TT.

What a waste.
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You guys forget so fast...
    Remeber when HL and DW opened?
    People were hitting 80 in like 2 weeks of the server opening just by oracles..
  • Onesht - Lost City
    Onesht - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Nytblade paid somewhere around 4,000$ to level to 86 via Oracles, Only to quit the game about 3 weeks later when my zhen group started to catch up to him in levels.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lmao... its just a level 70 veno... an easy veno to kill in pvp. She may have level... but skil/experience is noone

Every faction I've been in does TW pay based on level. b:chuckle

This isn't a new phenomenon though. There are many high levels that for the most part did CS and WQ for a long time. Gotta say, they earned those levels trudging through that boring ****. b:victory
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
    edited August 2009
    in harslands lots of people payed much more than 1000 gold (RL money) in that event (once harslands opened), just to be high level enought for not being pked lmao
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    edited August 2009
    tweakz wrote: »
    Every faction I've been in does TW pay based on level. b:chuckle

This isn't a new phenomenon though. There are many high levels that for the most part did CS and WQ for a long time. Gotta say, they earned those levels trudging through that boring ****. b:victory

and I only do CS and WQ now, sometimes Cube. And yes lots of bigger faction have lots of players like this inside^^, today on cube I faced an cleric 85+, he took around 4 minuts to kill me... I wounder how much MP charm did I burn on him... since he was always using the plume shield.

edit: **** double post
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Elfaria - Dreamweaver
    Elfaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I got stacks (30) of those oracles and wow.
    Level 4x-70 in a day? xD

DANG, SON.

EDIT ~ Oh over exaggerated, wasn't a day to get those levels. Maybe.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Thats a nice big jump.
    Altho I hoped you did not forget to finish some quests in between as some of them will disappear after 10 lvls or so, and those combined are about 5+ extra lvls later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Elfaria - Dreamweaver
    Elfaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Thats a nice big jump.
    Altho I hoped you did not forget to finish some quests in between as some of them will disappear after 10 lvls or so, and those combined are about 5+ extra lvls later.

Oh wow, I never knew they disappear once you are 10 levels above the quest.

Time to get back to questing. b:bye
  • Feyrnd - Sanctuary
    Feyrnd - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    to answer the original question, WQ is taken from Elder Archosaur for the first time
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Good thing I made this lol. You go to the Archosaur Elder first. World Quest Guide
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Slore - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Oh wow I didnt expect this thread to get so big. To answer some questions:

1) I quit my 90 archer because they are boring and cant kill any halfway decent BMs and Barbs end game. Especially not with that anti-metal genie skill. Thats why I am powerleveling this veno.

2) I used only oracle IIs and IIIs. I am currently lvl 71 and I still have 22 stacks of oracle IIIs.

3) I didn't spend any real life money. I am a merchent on Lost City, i barely play the game in the traditional sense of monster killing. I do my 3 dailies (gem, world quest, and cube), and the rest of the time I am sitting in Archosaur playing the market to make money.

4) I am extremely frugal in game. I have about 250-300million coins in items and gold, yet using telecoustics pains me. I use about 4 per month.

Hope this answers all the questions!
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    O.O WHOA wanna give me 4mil?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose