Questions about saw fly skill..

Xelea - Heavens Tear
Xelea - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Venomancer
Im thinking about going to lost city.. i gonna use a sawfly for pking( like duh)
but heres wat im wondering: The sawfly already comes with lvl 1 bash wich woks for holding aggro good on my golem, and i have to buy the bugged pvp fleash ream skill for it.. i like the high atck power of the sawflay, so....shuld i continue to lvl up bash along WITH flesh ream or does the flesh ream skill hold aggro better on a sawfly becase of its high atck. power? So is it gonna be bash for pve and flesh ream for pk or will flesh will be best for both? b:victory
Post edited by Xelea - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Buddhabless - Lost City
    Buddhabless - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i've pked for the longest time with bee and at higher levels your gonna need more than just flesh ream to break through hieros
    RageQuit: we have a "you die first" fetish b:surrender
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    and i have to buy the bugged pvp fleash ream skill for it..

You're indicating that you plan on using a bug in the game to your advantage which is something they ban accounts for.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Not yet they don't. Bash is a good skill, hold onto it. If you want, you can set it as the default in PvE, and use both FR and Bash for PvP, along with perhaps Howl to decrease mag def, and if you're into expensive skills, Claw to increase attack power and Blessing to increase HP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    edited August 2009
    Not yet they don't.

I happen to know of someone that was temporarily banned for taking advantage of a bug. The OP is indicating their intent to do so which removes all doubt about it being innocent.

Me? - I use it, but I don't call it bugged.
  • woyaa
    woyaa Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Give it up Tweaks. You are now "informed" of the bug in Flesh Ream. If you ever use it again I will report you for deliberatly using a bug to your advantage.
    I managed to hit level 104 on a X5 rates server!
    b:cute
    How you level 101's on X1 can stand it, I don't know b:shocked
    Woyaa|Level 104|Venomancer|Heaven|Heavy Fox
    SpringBud|Level 98|Wizard|Heaven|LA Mage <--Goes to DP
    Lowbie Alts:
    FrostSong|Level 90|Cleric|Heaven|Full Vit Cleric
    IcantPWN|Level 77|BladeMaster|Axe/Fists HA/LA
    X0neX|Level 89|Archer|Hell|Exotic EA (1 Mag each level)
    LaZy|Level 91|Cleric|Heaven|Full Int, retired
    T4nker|Level 8x|Barbarian|Full Con, playing on this one
  • Fleez - Heavens Tear
    Fleez - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    WHAT?? fleah ream on sawfly bannable?? What about the Blazing Phoenix wich mite i say , works off the same bugged fleash ream skill. I mean poeple dont get banned for killing people with a pheonix fleash ream do they? So if a phoenix killed me with the bleed affect i have a rite to report its owner?? please someone explain...
    ATTENTION ALL: I would just like you to know....I has fleas.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Tweakz defies explanation.
    Give it up Tweaks. You are now "informed" of the bug in Flesh Ream. If you ever use it again I will report you for deliberatly using a bug to your advantage.

This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fleez - Heavens Tear
    Fleez - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    So... if you KNOW its bugged u get banned for it?? But if you dont know its bugged you dont?? Um... dont we ALL know its a bug put in place to give the nix more power as a legend pet? Which makes people people buy nix feathers in cash shop... I dont think its a bug i think the flesh ream was coded to ignore the dmagge reduction on pk/pvp in order to make the nix legendary in the first place, but we all KNOW this for a fact so every veno with a sawfly or nix with fleash ream shuld be banned...
    ATTENTION ALL: I would just like you to know....I has fleas.
  • Xelea - Heavens Tear
    Xelea - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wow... if im gonna get banned for using a sawfly.. ill just stay on pve and save up for herc...
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    wow... if im gonna get banned for using a sawfly.. ill just stay on pve and save up for herc...

I've never heard of anyone banned for using a pet with FR. Free pets that you tame come with FR as a base skill (cub, knowlin, various members of the wolf lines), it's highly unlikely they're going to ban every veno who's ever used a guardian wolf <__<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • turtlewax
    turtlewax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ... What about the Blazing Phoenix ...

In the end, every Nix is $200, they're not going to do anything that'd keep people from buying it.
  • tweakz
    edited August 2009
    I've never heard of anyone banned for using a pet with FR. Free pets that you tame come with FR as a base skill (cub, knowlin, various members of the wolf lines), it's highly unlikely they're going to ban every veno who's ever used a guardian wolf <__<

The whole point is that this person identifies it as a bug, and they fully intend to use it bugged. That itself is an admittance to having the intention to defy the TOS in a bannable manner. Just because they call it bugged doesn't mean it's bugged.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    tweakz wrote: »
    The whole point is that this person identifies it as a bug, and they fully intend to use it bugged. That itself is an admittance to having the intention to defy the TOS in a bannable manner. Just because they call it bugged doesn't mean it's bugged.

Not quite correct.

A gm already said fleshream is working as intened in the pets, and using, therefore is ok.

HOWEVER, there is a way to glitch fleshream on some mobs, and I can not really go further saying how or it would be a violation of the TOS. That is what is bannable, to glitch fleshream on some mobs.

Here is the link.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=361591&highlight=zhenning&page=4
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • tweakz
    edited August 2009
    Oh please change your post back to where it told me I was wrong and that I'd keep arguing anyway.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    tweakz wrote: »
    Oh please change your post back to where it told me I was wrong and that I'd keep arguing anyway.

No b:laugh
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.