Looking for Guild

moeta
moeta Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Guild Banter
Relatively new player looking for a friendly, helpful, mature, active PvE-focused guild preferably on Heaven's Tear.

I focus on two things: having fun with friends, and getting to know the game. You may wonder why it takes me a long time to level, but I'm just savoring each quest and/or wandering around with someone who struck up a good conversation. I don't need to be l33t--if I am, so be it.

I'm a (male) college junior who treats people like adults. I like intelligent conversation, and don't like drama or random perverted comments.

I enjoy helping other people, but I don't give them everything I own. Gimmicks make me nuts because they take away from the game experience.

I've spent a year and a half on Guild Wars, so I fully understand the difference between a tank and a support class. I've also learned to spend some time questing with recruiters before joining their guild.

I prefer text chat to Ventrilo, but will listen in if need be. Also, I haven't bought anything at the Cash Shop yet.

Let me know if you'd like to have me. Please mention my forum post if you contact me in-game. Thanks!
Post edited by moeta on

Comments

• moeta
    moeta Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Sorry, for some reason it didn't post my character's name.

Heaven's Tear (main):
    Emoretta (Level 20 Venomancer)

I also have a character on Dreamweaver, post here if you want more info.
  • Evena - Dreamweaver
    Evena - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Moeta-
    I too am new to this game from GW and have found a really great 'faction' entitled Placid on the Dreamweaver server. They are a great group of people and are really most interested in just having fun and enjoying the game. If you're interested in playing on Dreamweaver you should look them up. Here are some of the officers that you can speak with, and also their website for more info.

Officers:
    Ophida
    Jonnykins
    Fatherted
    (and others, sorry if I've missed anyone)

http://zomgforum.forumotion.net

They are a level 2 faction with an active group of about 20 or so (at least at the times I play) and a Vent server too. Hope to see ya!
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Moeta-
    I too am new to this game from GW and have found a really great 'faction' entitled Placid on the Dreamweaver server. They are a great group of people and are really most interested in just having fun and enjoying the game. If you're interested in playing on Dreamweaver you should look them up. Here are some of the officers that you can speak with, and also their website for more info.

Officers:
    Ophida
    Jonnykins
    Fatherted
    (and others, sorry if I've missed anyone)

http://zomgforum.forumotion.net

They are a level 2 faction with an active group of about 20 or so (at least at the times I play) and a Vent server too. Hope to see ya!

*fills in blanks*

Also Maho_ Bebisita, and Sukoshi - plus my name in game is actually FatherTed. b:victory

We are pushing level 3 - and actually have 50+ or so moderately active members - one thing we aim for is to have members worldwide - so there is guild activity 24 hours a day b:pleased

We most certainly don't expect members to CS anything unless they want to - we do have vent but it's hardly a requirement. We actively encourage our members to experiment with leveling and dungeons at their own rate.

The short of it is - as I say time and time again - we don't recruit level, class, or experience - we recruit people.

Drama is not allowed in our guild no exceptions.

Perverted comments will happen now and then - mostly from me. Never with any intention other than humor though :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Evena - Dreamweaver
    Evena - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    We are pushing level 3 - and actually have 50+ or so moderately active members - one thing we aim for is to have members worldwide - so there is guild activity 24 hours a day b:pleased

I can attest to that (guild activity 24 hours a day). I have yet to log in and see no one on doing something. Sorry to my O's that I forgot, and that I misspelled your IGN FatherTed! b:surrender
  • Nyles - Dreamweaver
    Nyles - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    There is no question. Join.

b:laugh
  • Akutskisan - Lost City
    Akutskisan - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wat world r u at?
  • Akutskisan - Lost City
    Akutskisan - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    hey nyles have any charecter in Lost City?
  • Emoretta - Heavens Tear
    Emoretta - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lol. I've definitely got some people to talk to next time I'm on Weaver.

Ooh, look! A new pet for my Veno! I hear Level 15 Forum Trolls can tank a Darkbreed Wolfkin without even trying. How did you know my snake keeps dying?

Dreamweaver: MoetaEve, a Level 14 Cleric.