My Ground MOunt taken

teayoumeak
teayoumeak Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in The Trading Post
Well I need help I bought my ground mount polaris and upgrade to ride it I need all the help so I can get it back from one person named [removed] has my riding mount I don't know what she did with it but she owe's me a polaris snow cub with a upgrade for it, I paid 25 gold for it so i am very upset please help me thanks alot!
Post edited by teayoumeak on

Comments

• Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    and how did that person acquired your mount?
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If you have any screenies, submit them along with a ticket to PWE - posting here won't do you any good, sadly. Also, you might want to remove her name from your post. I believe accusing people by name isn't allowed on these forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • CandyCaneNJ - Dreamweaver
    CandyCaneNJ - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    teayoumeak wrote: »
    Well I need help I bought my ground mount polaris and upgrade to ride it I need all the help so I can get it back from one person named Lady_Krissy has my riding mount I don't know what she did with it but she owe's me a polaris snow cub with a upgrade for it, I paid 25 gold for it so i am very upset please help me thanks alot!

Why did you allow a stranger to have your mount??? You shouldn't trust a single stranger on here.

I feel sorry for you and I actually saw you asking this person for it back. Chances are you won't see your mount again unless the GM's take it back. A lesson for everyone here...don't ever lend your items to someone you don't know.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    she gave it away? lol how dense. Lesson learned <_< some people are too trusting.
  • Devilmages - Sanctuary
    Devilmages - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ya everyone makes mistakes but like the other guy said this isent the place to post it jsut sumbit a ticket and hope for the best
    i like pie
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    please submit a ticket so we can look into it. Good luckb:victory
  • KittyAngelX - Dreamweaver
    KittyAngelX - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    teayoumeak wrote: »
    Well I need help I bought my ground mount polaris and upgrade to ride it I need all the help so I can get it back from one person named [removed] has my riding mount I don't know what she did with it but she owe's me a polaris snow cub with a upgrade for it, I paid 25 gold for it so i am very upset please help me thanks alot!

this doesn't prove a thing teayoumeak. Like the others said above unless you have proof and submit a ticket with proof on it, then it's just a lesson learned to not to hand over a mount to someone you don't know.
  • KittyAngelX - Dreamweaver
    KittyAngelX - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    um.. I just saw the date this was written on and you just told one of our faction leaders to look at it now?