Where Have All The Skill Book Gone?

chaos
chaos Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Has anyone realized that after the patch came out, the amount of 89 skill books dramatically decreased from the AH? There were pages of skillbooks, barely 5 right now. GZ GMS on preventing the hacking of instances.
Post edited by chaos on

Comments

• Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    chaos wrote: »
    Has anyone realized that after the patch came out, the amount of 89 skill books dramatically decreased from the AH? There were pages of skillbooks, barely 5 right now. GZ GMS on preventing the hacking of instances.
    I eats them b:cute
    Quit.
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    7 brimstone runs in the last 2 days..; and only 1 book looted (not even close to my class or a friends class)
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • chaos
    chaos Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, but literally, a couple days before the patch, Harshlands AH has two and half pages of skill books, and a whole lot from Fats, because he is the easiest boss to solo. Now, hardly any skill books. And its not because they sold them all...
  • EyebalI - Harshlands
    EyebalI - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yep, as i said b4 SOMETHING got patched.
    now you all know that the majority of the venos on this server used it and now they cant do that anymore.b:cry
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Tons of people have hit 89 since this patch, I would not be surprised if they all sold.

What I'm curious about is page drops, they seem to have been significantly reduced, and there are less mobs in HH now. I have done 4 2-2 runs and 2 fb89's since the patch, and seen a total of 1 page.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Tons of people have hit 89 since this patch, I would not be surprised if they all sold.

What I'm curious about is page drops, they seem to have been significantly reduced, and there are less mobs in HH now. I have done 4 2-2 runs and 2 fb89's since the patch, and seen a total of 1 page.
    They will now get more expensive b:cry and im soooo close to undine b:cry
    Quit.