Play TIme?!?!

aznboiek
aznboiek Posts: 20 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
hey im pretty much a nub in pw and i was wodering whichever classes of 60+ lvl people how long did it take for you to get to that lvl please include your class and details thx
Post edited by aznboiek on

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well, I'm an archer, lvl 60 at 59.9% and I was lvl 15 on May 15th. So that's 45 levels in 11 weeks. Could've been faster though, I spent some time farming mats.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    2 months one week to 68. I am online roughly 8 hours a day. I chat, look at the shops, and go afk for long periods of time though. I only play roughly 3 hours daily. I farm, do low reward quests, dont use pots or powders when grinding, dont use charms or esos, and help alot with bosses too so thats time I am not leveling..

if you just want to level and play 2 dedicated hours a day I think it would take you the same amount of time as me. Much less if you use charms, esos, trade gold for coin for good gear and weapons, and take part in things like zhen and rebirth.

But whats the fun in that?
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I was about 3 weeks to level 60.
    That was when the server first opened though.

With the benefit of being able to buy better stuff and a herc now being available, I reckon I could cut the best part of a week off that.
  • SnuglyZero - Sanctuary
    SnuglyZero - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    to get to 60 is really class dependant, but I'd average it around 4 weeks or a bit less
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    to get to 60 is really class dependant, but I'd average it around 4 weeks or a bit less
    My time to get to 60 was about 8-9 months.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Agilaz - Dreamweaver
    Agilaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Sorry, I'm not quite 60 yet but I'd still like to contribute my experiences.

It really depends on your playstyle and how much you play. Also on the class and if it's your first character or not.

It took me about 4 months to get my Archer to 59 (and ~20%) and I made use of Crazy Stone a lot. xD I didn't use esos, charms or any other cash shop items that help in pve. With charms it would've been A LOT easier I suppose but I can't afford them. Obviously I don't play every day and when I play then it's usually something between 1 and 4 hours or just 15minutes for the daily exp quest.

However, it took me only about 2.5 weeks to get my Veno to lvl 40ish. If it's not your first character leveling is a lot faster because you already know the routine. lol ...also mage or light armor Venos are ridiculously easy to play at these lvls. xD

Also I'd say leveling is pretty fast until the mid 40s, then it gets much slower because quests get harder (a lot of boss quests) and give less exp (relative to the exp needed to lvl up) so you gotta grind more.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Completely depends. I reached 70 in about 2 months, but that involved a lot of farming mats, helping others, exploring, making money, questing, ect. I've never used GA's, charms, eso's or anything like that. Personally I believe the game should be enjoyed not powered through. The lower levels can be a lot more fun than the higher levels.
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, I miss the good ol' 2x days :'(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Roto - Heavens Tear
    Roto - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ummm...........i'm lvl 69 and i started playing in September......do the math XD
    "Hey, I don't make the rules, I just twist them to my purpose." -Celia (Order Of The Stick)
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    um.....idk lol i dont rly care how long it took me i just play and have fun xD
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]