Okay, I admit defeat

Anfallas - Harshlands
Anfallas - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Support Desk
I'm having a problem on my laptop, which is where I play perfect world from.
Every time I log in, it enters the game, and then after a few seconds it freezes, my elf's hair dissapears and her face in the upper left hand corner dissapears too, leaving just her eyes and mouth and hair.
I'm on Windows Vista service pack 2, I have Mcafee security, my laptop has 57.4GB free and is fully updated as of today when I looked to see if I WASN'T updated, (I was)
I run it as adminastrator, I have tried running it with UAC off, I run it with the compatibility mode and in the 256 color mode too.
The thing is, I didn't have any problems until the 2 most recent patches were put out, it worked pretty well up until then. I also checked to make sure it was compatible language wise, and it seems to be, but I can't play, and haven't been able to get on in about a week.
I'm sure the answer is ridiculously silly and really easy to fix, but I can't find it and I've been looking all around the forums for days but what was suggested for the players with similar problems doesn't seem to be working for mine, so does anyone have any suggestions? Please, because I love playing but I can't. :(
Post edited by Anfallas - Harshlands on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.