Forum Updates

Lady_Satsue - Lost City
Lady_Satsue - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
Just two suggestions.

~I believe you should create a "Refresh" button in the threads because I don't like having to go back to the forums and then find my thread. (In all my experience with forums this is the only one I have seen w/o that feature) If this is a result of my own newbishness and I just don't see it please let me know where to find it.

~Finally, I believe there should be a "Rant Forum" I believe there should be a place where people can get their frustrations about the game off their chest in a professional and mature manner.

Now a quick question. Why would you possibly close half of the items in the "trash bin" or w/e the forum is called? If it is made for SPAM then why close it for being SPAM? (I have observed this multiple times) I fully agree that offensive or vulgar post should be closed but if you send it to the "trash bin" that should be that if it is just sent there for being SPAM. This is kind of a suggestion as well as a question which is why I asked here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Lady_Satsue - Lost City on

Comments

• Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There's this magic button up usually by the adress bar, and we call it the refresh button. You can try that.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    a professional and mature manner.

Professional and mature? This forum? If that were to happen then I'd be terrified.b:shocked

A rant forum would be nice and it would probably cut down on the rants in general discussion, server's forums, class discussions, off topic, technical support, beginner's guide, PvP, dungeons and tactics, cash shop huddle, crafting nook, and every other sub-forum. There would still be pointless ranting where it doesn't belong but it might reduce it a little.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Actually since browsers existed the F5 key = Refresh no need to click anywhere...