Nebraska players?

Lilevilangel - Sanctuary
Lilevilangel - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
hello all. I've been playing pw for some time and have had a chance to make a few friends on here. Now, I do enjoy having them around but I was also curious as to if there were any people from the state of Nebraska in the US? I know I'm not the only person in my state to play this game lol. It would be nice to meet some people from around my area or at least state b:victory so if you're from Nebraska, drop me a line b:thanks but even if you're not, you can still drop me a line lol b:laughb:pleased

(I think this is the right place to put this, for I am on sanctuary server all the time, its rare for me to go on the other servers. lol)
Post edited by Lilevilangel - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hmmm I'm not from Nebraska but I'm also not from Cali or Flordia but I am in the US. Soooo....if you like to know where I'm from just PM me. :P
  • Niteblade - Sanctuary
    Niteblade - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    where in Nebraska are you? i'm not from Nebraska, but close by.. your neighbor, Iowa lol...
  • Lilevilangel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    lol I'm by the capital of Lincoln
  • Niteblade - Sanctuary
    Niteblade - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    been to Omaha few times, but never Lincoln lol.. though, there were some from Lincoln who came to Iowa for foosball tourneys.. was fun playing with and seeing some of them pros and some not-so-pros foosball players... yes, i do have a life outside of pwi b:chuckle
    edited July 2009
    lol me too! XD
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Far away from you....Phoenix, Arizona here....be thankful you dont suffer the heat that we get ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
    edited July 2009
    lol i have friend on here from arizona
  • Vizula - Sanctuary
    Vizula - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Not Nebraska, but directly below you for me. Kansas....boring boring boring...wheat wheat wheat...cow...wheat...wait a cow?
    If you want to be somebody, and you want to go somewhere, you better wake up and Pay Attention.

b:victoryb:cool
    edited July 2009
    lol i was sitting in English class one time and i saw a cow outside. i was bored so i watched it eat grass lol
    edited July 2009
    wow.....b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

edited July 2009
    it was fantastic! lmfao b:laugh
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol i was sitting in English class one time and i saw a cow outside. i was bored so i watched it eat grass lol

Lmao nice b:laugh
  • Corzac - Harshlands
    Corzac - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Go Big Red!!!
  • Corzac - Harshlands
    Corzac - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    In a blah little town called Fairbury
  • Azuresier - Sanctuary
    Azuresier - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm sitting at my desk at work in Omaha now. And kansas person I'm going to kansas for warped tour on the 4th so maybe I'll see you there and you can be kansas buddies#3(warped last year made 1 and 2).
    edited July 2009
    I have a couple of friends in Kansas. I think I've been there like once or twice
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i'm from omaha,but I live in la vista now
    edited July 2009
    Nice! XD I just would like to meet players that are near Nebraska though I would love to meet people that live here in Nebraska. b:flowerb:heartb:cool
  • Azuresier - Sanctuary
    Azuresier - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wooo nebraska, once again chillin at my desk at work in omaha. I'm gonna go grind some more when I get off work in a couple hours
    edited August 2009
    sounds fun lol. I had to redownload the entire game cause my computer messed up. grrr so now I am finally back on to do my WQ XDb:laughb:pleased