Resolution problems

Options
Chabi - Heavens Tear
Chabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Support Desk
Hey!
Last week i got problem running the game in my normal resolution 1280x1024.
But was able to get it back after running a verify.
Now again after this weeks patch i cant select 1280x1024. The highest resolution i can chose is 1024x768.
I tried verify but it did not help. So i went hunting for new graphic drivers since mine was quite old.
I have 3850 card running on a old agp system. So the newest driver i could install was catalyst 9.6.
9.7 dont have the agp fix what i could see anyway.

Sadly the new drivers did not help so im stucked with 1024x768 b:angry
Does anyone now anything i can try to resolve this?

Regards
Chabi
Post edited by Chabi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Did you try running the game in Windowed mode, then click and dragging to the size window you want?
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Chabi - Heavens Tear
    Chabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the tip darthpanda! Never tried expanding in window mode by dragging with the mouse. It worked so now i can play in windowed mode.

But why did my options to change resolution dissapear? I can only see 3 options. 640x480, 800x600 and 1024x768.
    Before this two last patches i had options between 640x480 and up to 2000x1600. I could see over 10 different setups.

Thanks though

Regards
    Chabi
This discussion has been closed.