Server transfer

Options
Lailahh - Harshlands
Lailahh - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Chronicles
ok well i had an idea last night.

what if u put server transfer items in the boutique?

they could cost like 30 gold maybe more. the reason i thought about this is cuz i found out my friend played the game and is gonna play again, but i don't wanna rly start all the way back at square 1 or lvl 1 so if they had something like this i could just transfer my account to the other server.
Post edited by Lailahh - Harshlands on

Comments

• Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    this is a horrible idea

if they make server change items i'll quit asap
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You know Prediction, it would probably be more helpful if you stated why it is a horrible instead of just saying you'll quit asap.

As for me, I don't see why it shouldn't be feasible, as long as each moving was approved by a GM. That way, a lvl 90 couldn't move to a brand new server or such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abaddonx - Harshlands
    Abaddonx - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i rly like this idea and i think its worth considering
    i make money to spend on Perfect world at cashcratemoneyy.blogspot.com/
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Here's the explaination :

Each server has a different economy, transferring item would greatly disturbe servers economy. This would also (inderectly) let people to transfer massive amount of coins to an other server which will again greatly disturbe server economy.

From PWI side of view, they make more money if you have to respend your money on an other server.
    ~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Alright thank you TameThat for your explanation. That did not even occur to me. In that light, I could see why transfer would be a problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordlionz
    lordlionz Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    like prices could get any higher.. i agree there should be a item to transfer servers :P.
  • JaneHUN - Harshlands
    JaneHUN - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i love this idea and i wish it was possible to do so i'd pay money ^^ besides whats wrong with united economy
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    Hemoglobin - Lost City Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think its a decent idea, but as Tame describes, it'd disturb the game.

There might be ways around it such as not being able to transfer items, but then whats the point of transfering your 9x with no items to its name. It's just a waste.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This has been suggested many times. It will not happen because it would completely mess up the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shirokistune
    shirokistune Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Yeah, umm, question...what if you tranferred your zen to your top 2 characters on one server and you want one of those characters to have all the gold that you recieved? Basically, I transfered 600 zen to my 3 players on one server...but i want my main character to get the gold from one of the other two..so i can buy something more expensive..how would i do that? .-.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This is most likely never going to happen. There are many issues that would arise from having such a system. This is also a necro!b:shocked
This discussion has been closed.