Female archer fashion Q

haruxsama
haruxsama Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Archer
so... i've tried on many outfits from cat shops and they all look weird on my archer! because of her stand, she doesnt match girly outfits. i LOVE the Vixen but doesnt match my archer (looks hot with veno). just when i finally got pass the part where she runs like a man, now its hard to find the right outfit for her b:sad

female archer fashion suggesting please?
Post edited by haruxsama on

Comments

• Garnetstorm - Harshlands
    Garnetstorm - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hmm... Well my archer looks pretty hot and badass in her sunshine blouse and bikini bottoms. b:cute
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hmm... Well my archer looks pretty hot and badass in her sunshine blouse and bikini bottoms. b:cute

lol i've always thought that combo was a little ****
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • Wyiana - Heavens Tear
    Wyiana - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think the Plume set looks great for archer, I found a color that goes pretty well with wings, holding a bow/xbow, and the whole elf concept XD
    I know this isn't the screenshot forum, but just to prove my point
    20090727023517.png

I've seen another archer that had dyed it all red, it was awesome too oO

Or just get armor that glows all over, and look pretty without any fashion b:chuckle
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yah sunshine set fits an archer well.
    A long dress like a ballroom gown covers up the lame stance pretty well too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • DivineSunder - Dreamweaver
    DivineSunder - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I like the Plume outfit as well, i dyed mine black to match my Drow Elf skin color, she's on the purple side, but dark b:thanks
    Faction: Obedience
    Seek the truth in Blake's Wisdom, Obedience is your Salvation!

Faction: TrueOrder
    Now recruiting Drow Elves (Archers and Clerics Guild only) PM DrowElfQueen if you're interested!!!
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I am rather fond of my dress and boots http://img268.imageshack.us/i/fashionu.jpg/

But I wish I had others, and I am glad other people wear other clothes.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I have sunshine blouse, wingspan skirt and dorothy gales on my archer. Looks fine to me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Challotte - Dreamweaver
    Challotte - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm still hopeful that a stylish outfit will come out for female archers that doesn't say "I'm gonna give you a lap dance as soon as I get done killing this monster!"

I doubt it'll happen, so I'll continue to look silly in my mix & match armor.
    edited July 2009
    How bout a Cat Woman outfit for the Venomancer? Just a thought b:chuckle

Now recruiting Drow Elves (Archers and Clerics Guild only) PM DrowElfQueen if you're interested!!!
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    kukuku no bikini tho, it gives you balls
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    How bout a Cat Woman outfit for the Venomancer? Just a thought b:chuckle

... Skin-tight leather with cleavage and high heels, in undyeable black? Ouch, I can already picture the hordes of Barbarians, male Elves and male Humans drooling brainlessly, instantly turning into a mass of braindead zombies that live on the carrying function of the game. Even more so if you account the ... movement that Venomancers do when in combat.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Starheaven - Sanctuary
    Starheaven - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Omg lmfao i can imagine that coming out omg who ever wears it would probably get hit on every 10 seconds lmao
    Jackie here hehe

i love you i love you i love you i love you. i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

but i especially love u
    > b:cute

Hit me up sometime in game ^^

Kellys mai bestie!
  • DaExSaken - Heavens Tear
    DaExSaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ... Skin-tight leather with cleavage and high heels, in undyeable black? Ouch, I can already picture the hordes of Barbarians, male Elves and male Humans drooling brainlessly, instantly turning into a mass of braindead zombies that live on the carrying function of the game. Even more so if you account the ... movement that Venomancers do when in combat.

stop it! its really too much! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]credit goes to ForsakenX b:thanks
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    stop it! its really too much! b:chuckle
    Omg lmfao i can imagine that coming out omg who ever wears it would probably get hit on every 10 seconds lmao

Well, looking from Ecatomb's, I found this. Not quite "Cat Woman", but still tight and pretty risque. And hey, they even got school girls over there! And then there's this, too...
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
    edited July 2009
    Do all the realms have different outfits??? Plaid skirts is what they need too then. And to show it off, she's needs a lolly pop.

• Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i really like how seaspray slacks looks on archer(pants)
  • Aiyamii - Lost City
    Aiyamii - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Vixen wrap looks fine imo.

20090617225938.png
    No Siggie yet! Q.Q
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yukata ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009

o? have you seen female archers' combat stance? that's got to be the dirtiest stance ever
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • linty84
    linty84 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    imo stop QQING and re-roll a dude if you think its so **** :P b:laugh
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    o? have you seen female archers' combat stance? that's got to be the dirtiest stance ever

I must have seen it at some point, as I played with a female archer from 1-19. However, that was a long time ago, and at the time my focus was more towards complaining about how the mismatching armor was ugly and how putting a warrior in a skirt was a bad idea. Since then, I haven't played in a squad on a regular basis. Ah, guess I have to see if I remember the next time I run into a female archer. Or I could always reroll an alt as a female archer.

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Yah sunshine set fits an archer well.
    A long dress like a ballroom gown covers up the lame stance pretty well too.

pfft you love that "lame stance" what are you talking about? :D
  • darkeva
    darkeva Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I don't know how the stance would help an archer in combat but IMO it doesn't look "dirty" only stupid (>.<;;).
  • Elfaria - Dreamweaver
    Elfaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Yeah...
    Venomancers got more bounce than a archer. b:surrender
  • GodlyTank - Dreamweaver
    GodlyTank - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    haruxsama wrote: »
    so... i've tried on many outfits from cat shops and they all look weird on my archer! because of her stand, she doesnt match girly outfits. i LOVE the Vixen but doesnt match my archer (looks hot with veno). just when i finally got pass the part where she runs like a man, now its hard to find the right outfit for her b:sad

female archer fashion suggesting please?

lol Cat woman would bee nice
    b:sweat