The Real Brendle

Options
2»

Comments

• Brendle - Harshlands
    Brendle - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    For one, no one will stand on the ground and let you dragon storm them in pvp Rome. For two, I own.

<- FTW

And that lvl 1 is not me. Why would I want to hide my identity when i'm a god?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hayato - Harshlands
    Hayato - Harshlands Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Brendle Stay Fresh.
  • turtlewax
    turtlewax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    And that lvl 1 is not me. Why would I want to hide my identity when i'm a god?

Because you are your only worshipper.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol @ romes SS. that was a great 15 minutes in 1k.

after brendle lost to me in a duel and complained that i used sunder, he faces rome where he also gets rocked, and then he dueled XuLin and lost again. LMAO if only more of his trash talk and excuses were shown in that SS. continue to fail and gloat about it dude, its what has gotten you all this fame you so desire.

Brendle FTL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brendle - Harshlands
    Brendle - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol @ romes SS. that was a great 15 minutes in 1k.

after brendle lost to me in a duel and complained that i used sunder, he faces rome where he also gets rocked, and then he dueled XuLin and lost again. LMAO if only more of his trash talk and excuses were shown in that SS. continue to fail and gloat about it dude, its what has gotten you all this fame you so desire.

Brendle FTL

I just think it's funny that you kids care so much about other people on a game. That's why I'm FTW and you're all idiots. Let's think. I you wearing refind hh90 set I wearing not refined 7x molds. You sunder and turtle constantly i don't. And you barely win? That much mean you suck nuts. Duel now and see how bad you get owned turtle lover.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Dueling is dummmmmmmmmmmmmb. Take it out of SZ and charm waste it up. b:victory
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Challenging someone in game to a duel, is kind of like teen boys settling a fist fight with rock-paper-scissors. Where's all the raging male hormones?

Duels. Tediously unentertaining.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I just think it's funny that you kids care so much about other people on a game. That's why I'm FTW and you're all idiots. Let's think. I you wearing refind hh90 set I wearing not refined 7x molds. You sunder and turtle constantly i don't. And you barely win? That much mean you suck nuts. Duel now and see how bad you get owned turtle lover.

Keep telling yourself i barely won......my charm didnt even tick at the end of the duel. kinda hard to CONSTANTLY use sunder and turtle considering they each have 1 minute cool downs and require 2 sparks, btw you may want to concider leaving tiger form at some point in a duel. I find it funny that you complain so much about barb skills, when you yourself have them, er i guess we should all just stick to genie spam in duels its much better.

Brendle FTL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EyebalI - Harshlands
    EyebalI - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Brendle is hawtb:dirty

BRENDLE FTW!b:cute
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    your both fail barbs b:pleased <3 (jk taboo =P)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    When I look at that pic, I know who the kid is.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    roman6 wrote: »
    your both fail barbs b:pleased <3 (jk taboo =P)

I now have the E peen of a pre pubecent asian boy, thanks rome.

Brendle FTL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EyebalI - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You can say what you want but he looks better than alot of you ive seen lol so stop it please :)b:victory
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
  • EyebalI - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    IFFy i heard brendle just 1 shooted u b:bye
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    IFFy i heard brendle just 1 shooted u b:bye

you heard wrong =)
  • Onesht - Lost City
    Onesht - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Master Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combatmaster Of Pvp Combat
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LMAO, who calls themselves masters of combat in an MMO? seriously? haha

Brendle FTL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • atila
    atila Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    no no he said Master of ALL THINGS

daaammn he must be good..
  • AyaBrea - Harshlands
    AyaBrea - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    IMO Duels are much better than PK, PK just ends up being endless charm ****, for no reason or leads to the same outcome that a duel would. Duel also i think takes more skill in the fact that you cannot depend on a charm or pots to heal you, making your HP even more precious. Too many people say stuff that duels are like rock paper scissors or some ****, but it is in duels where i think true skill is tested. I mean, I can tank a lv 90 for hours just because of high HP, charms and pots, but in a duel i would lose to them very fast. <-
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    IMO Duels are much better than PK, PK just ends up being endless charm ****, for no reason or leads to the same outcome that a duel would. Duel also i think takes more skill in the fact that you cannot depend on a charm or pots to heal you, making your HP even more precious. Too many people say stuff that duels are like rock paper scissors or some ****, but it is in duels where i think true skill is tested. I mean, I can tank a lv 90 for hours just because of high HP, charms and pots, but in a duel i would lose to them very fast. <-

no

10chars
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Hmm both pk and duel takes skill, but surely killing other opponent is more exciting then jus seeing victory in the screen :S
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Dueling's no fun. You want some fun? Kill KD when they're doing a WB...you'll enjoy their drops. ;p
  • AyaBrea - Harshlands
    AyaBrea - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Youre right killing is indeed fun, but im just making the point that duels take skills too. Also, many people just QQ that dueling isnt real PVP or random bs like that or somone posted something that said it was like rock paper scissors which takes no skill whatsoever so im simply stating that it clearly isnt
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What sets the difference between real PVP and duels is the inclusion of charms. Through this, you will encounter builds and classes that are possibly unkillable (vit clerics, barbs, BMs with reasonable vit, etc), determining the strength of their build and the purpose of their class. As such, real PVP is a more viable option for determining someone's "skill."

For example, just because you were able to defeat a barb in a duel, it doesn't guarantee that you can obviously take him 1v1. You won't be duelling a barb pulling a cata, would you? I never said that duelling doesn't take skills. But compared to real PVP, skills in duels is only like a pinch of salt of pepper.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    which brings me to my conclusion, charms are the dumbest idea ever put into a pvp game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_one - Harshlands
    Dark_one - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Brendle Stay Fresh.

this was unnecessary.Your real sick dude.

Brendle your our famous barb which takes 9994 dmg from bm.You should delete your chars.b:kissb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:dirty
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    Escobar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    this was unnecessary.Your real sick dude.

Brendle your our famous barb which takes 9994 dmg from bm.You should delete your chars.b:kissb:cute

Stop trying to get your name out by quoting Hayato. 10 Posts? GTFO

~Stay Fresh
  • Dark_one - Harshlands
    Dark_one - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Stop trying to get your name out by quoting Hayato. 10 Posts? GTFO

~Stay Fresh

dude i just had a shower so im fresh like you never been.Btw 1 more who have problems with headb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:dirty
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    Escobar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    dude i just had a shower so im fresh like you never been.Btw 1 more who have problems with headb:shocked

All I gotta say is, wait until I get out of the hyperbolic time chamber.