girls with bare feet? or heal-less sandles or thongs?

XXHazieraXx - Harshlands
XXHazieraXx - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
i think that the whole chicks wear heals guys wear flats things is a total crock! its really sexist in a way. also i never wear heals in RL unless im going somewhere, it makes that game that much more generalised and i think it should be changed, IF YOUR WITH MY SAY I!

lets change this whole in her shoes thing. GIMME BARE FEET AND SANDLES, like hippy laseups that go to your knees but that are flat!!! like old style greek shoes, i think they would be so sexy. b:surrenderb:victory lets change it GMs. make me some hippy clothes, like a fairy skirt and a singlet. Or like a bikini top kinda thing, with vines like all misterious!!!! i would so buy it!!! <3b:thanks thanksyou
Post edited by XXHazieraXx - Harshlands on

Comments

• Belokk - Sanctuary
    Belokk - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hippys wear clothes????
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    Hemoglobin - Lost City Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hippys wear clothes????

On occasion

I agree, but I think the game is based on chinese culture. Be glad they dont have girls with those tiny little shoes that crush their feet together into little pointy things.
  • Abaddonx - Harshlands
    Abaddonx - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hippys wear clothes????
    well there's the old saying "no shirt no shoes no service"
    i make money to spend on Perfect world at cashcratemoneyy.blogspot.com/
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I will take barefoot and real shoes also thanks. (No ARMOR would be High Heels. You know how hard it is to WALK in those let alone FIGHT?)
  • Ferisu - Lost City
    Ferisu - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Haha, as much as I would absolutely love my veno to run around in FLAT flip flops and as satisfying as it would be to see women NOT run in 3-6 inch heals.... this is a change that, sadly, cannot be implemented without a lot of work.

You see, it's not just all pixels that can be moved or adjusted with the flick of a switch or a tug here and there. Ingame there are models and polygons and something called a skeleton that your character model is attached to so the game can determine how your character moves, walks, attacks, excetra.

Ugh, I'm getting grossly extensive, lol. Simply put, the female model has a foot that is shaped for high heels. Even if they removed the high heels your character would simply run around on her toes, haha, with her foot in the same position as if she were wearing highheels. Like those old barbies. xD

*EDIT*
    Dear god I'm a noob. I just looked at the dates on this post. @_@ Meh, there's an answer to something that went unanswered I guess.
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Flats aren't a bad idea. I don't much fancy heels tbh. b:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It would require remodeling of characters, instead of some reskinning. Devs are too lazy.
  • CrazyzViet - Dreamweaver
    CrazyzViet - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I will take barefoot and real shoes also thanks. (No ARMOR would be High Heels. You know how hard it is to WALK in those let alone FIGHT?)

sorry to tell the truth, but nobody knows that we are masters of the art of high-heels, just thought i would let everybody know, but we own. flats would make us trip and stumble. b:victory
  • Amaze - Lost City
    Amaze - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i like the bear feet ideas. and, some flat shoes would be nice.
    oh my god was i that dumb
    seraphium@tumblr