Recuriting from any faction for player

hiddenone2009
hiddenone2009 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Guild Banter
It has gotten to the point where pkers are out of control. I have started a faction to train lvl and to combat these forces. I always promote helping your Faction if they need you. If your just a player looking for a home come and join us. Just started and preparing for a war. Us defending all factions aginst the pkers who are against all. Send a pm to Hiddenone in the game for invite. If your coming from a faction I would like your leaders to notify first befor you are sent in to aid in this battle. Pkers you will not like whats coming back the Harshlands are not your hunting ground anymore. We will fight back now!!!!!!
Post edited by hiddenone2009 on

Comments

• Adannedhel - Sanctuary
    Adannedhel - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    do you have to be in harshlands?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

and there was adannedhel whom the elves said could not be slain except by mishap or arrow from afar,and became mighty among men and elves

-Silmarillion
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It has gotten to the point where pkers are out of control. I have started a faction to train lvl and to combat these forces. I always promote helping your Faction if they need you. If your just a player looking for a home come and join us. Just started and preparing for a war. Us defending all factions aginst the pkers who are against all. Send a pm to Hiddenone in the game for invite. If your coming from a faction I would like your leaders to notify first befor you are sent in to aid in this battle. Pkers you will not like whats coming back the Harshlands are not your hunting ground anymore. We will fight back now!!!!!!

revenge of teh newblez :D