Amount of Time Getting Your Herc/Nix

Smileyangel - Dreamweaver
Smileyangel - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Venomancer
So I just wanted to see from all venos, how long it took to get their Hercs and Nixs. Dont be shy b:bye

I also would like tips on making money effiently like grinding, picking up every drop, etc... instead of camping grounds where rare pets spawn every 12 hrs

And I dont know if theres another thread like this (if there is *sorry*), but Im just wishing to see every veno's experience and aspect

edit: the fact that its gonna cost more then 25mil+ is kinda discouraging me, i dont know how to take on such a huge number :(
Post edited by Smileyangel - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Herc took longer than my nix,a month i think of farming tt's with my lil magmite friend(most of them solo mode and not group runs)also every dq i got i saved in my bank,maybe sold enough to cover repairs,i just let them grow into a mass of stacks before npcing them...that was always fun O.o

Doubt doing solo tt's would work now though with prices way they are.

Once my herc was levelled,nix took me around a week of farming squad mode tt's,though it eats up a serious amount of your time.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There's another thread on this, but whatever.
    Herc took me 10 days I think.
    Nix took me 2.
    Friends herc took me 3
    Another friends herc took me 12

The 12 day was due mainly to sales being slow on my vendor. Eventually you farm faster than stuff sells and you just have to wait to get rid of it. A few things I flooded the market on pretty bad I think (such as having up 50 Ancient Serpent Skin's at once since none were selling) which ended up hurting.
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nix took me 1 month cuz I only can play a few hours a day
    Farming with the Nix until levelled it took me 2 days, plus a week farming and with the sale battle pet,s pack, Herc took me around a week, I get the Nix one weekend and the next weekend I get the Herc
    I bought the Fources at 1.7k with the sale
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Zetarana - Heavens Tear
    Zetarana - Heavens Tear Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Herc took me 10 days I think.
    Nix took me 1 month. Herc took me around a week.

What?!? How? Surely, you Jest?

I have been trying the methods posted, aside from Farming and selling TT Mats, and it's gonna take me more than a month for sure...

Now maybe if I got myself a composting toilet for a chair and intraveneously ingest Red Bull and never get off the game... maybe, just maybe it might happen. =)
    Zetarana - Arcane Veno
    Nephandus - Arcane Wizard
    Faction: Nocturne
  • LadyKilla - Dreamweaver
    LadyKilla - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It took me 2 weeks of solid grind, 8-12 hours a day, getting about 150k an hour, killing Ratchet Jagmech, at lvl 61 to get my Hercules.

A friend of mine got tired of watching me strugle and wanted me to catch up to him so bad that he gave me $50 to finish it off lol. That was enough to to buy me the Herc that day.

The Herc was 167G total to get, I got lucky with alot of 50 and 40 packs :laugh.
  • VixinRose - Lost City
    VixinRose - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Less then an hour...b:surrender

* I have other characters that were able to purchase the Gold for the packs b:cute Nix at level 12 FTW!!
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Herc took me like two weeks, from farming mid mats. Haven't really been making much of an effort to get a Nix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Really hard to answer this question. You can say it took me 3 months to get herc since I wanted one since level 1. Or it could mean how long it took to get 20m~. Or it can mean how long it took to find the SoF/PF.

If you mean time actually spent TRYING to "save money" for the herc/nix, I would say 2-3 weeks and another week buying gold/battle packs. For nix, 2 weeks of saving, then 1 day of buying gold/battle packs.

Herc costed 16.9m (not during battle pack sale), nix was 15.6m during battle pack sale.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    What?!? How? Surely, you Jest?

I have been trying the methods posted, aside from Farming and selling TT Mats, and it's gonna take me more than a month for sure...

Now maybe if I got myself a composting toilet for a chair and intraveneously ingest Red Bull and never get off the game... maybe, just maybe it might happen. =)

Lots of farming.