help... question about crazy stone

Options
Sherekahn - Lost City
Sherekahn - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
i was turned in my cs, picked up new one, turned in my wq, then lvld and picked up a new one..

then i realized i shuldnt have picked up the new cs until after i lvl'd (since its reward is based on lvl u were when u started quest, right?)

so now i'm wondering if i drop today's crazy stone quest can i pick it up again..? and if i were able to pick it up again would it be the same as when i first did or would it still be the same exp as for the last lvl..?

i certainly am not feeling gutsy enough to test it.. but if anyone knows for sure that it is repeatable when dropped plz let me know
Post edited by Sherekahn - Lost City on

Comments

• Donnessa - Heavens Tear
    Donnessa - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    CS is a quest that you can do whenever, like those Banker quests and Solo-Army quests.

If you drop them they vanish out of your quest log and you'll have to pick them up again from NPC.

I would have said that the quest does not determine your EXP reward until you pick it, so that in your situation it would depend on your NEW level rather than your old one; The system doesn't care what your level was when you did the quest last time. That's be a waste of programming space.
  • Sherekahn - Lost City
    Sherekahn - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    thank you thank you.. except i cannot seem to press the trash quest button for that one (or any parts of it) :/ so i guess that answers my question.. unless there is some other way to trash it ....
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    There's no no way to trash CS.

Edit: And yes, if you're close to levelling, it's more efficient to do that and then take the CS quest as it gives XP based on your level.