New Classes

Wolfieboy - Sanctuary
Wolfieboy - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
Why doesnt PWI have female barbs and male venos? Can someone please make that happened. And it would have been awsome if you had made 2 new classes which starts in a different town. Something like assasin and a sword and sheild guy. That would have been awsomeb:laughb:laughb:laugh
Post edited by Wolfieboy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    male venos ftw!

Then I can have pet to help fight and act coy whenever I'm in one of freaking moods ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    wrong forum bro
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yes. Nice to think about. But no. Never going to happen. Just won't.
    Belligero
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why doesnt PWI have female barbs and male venos? Can someone please make that happened.
    its based on chinese mythology. venos are seductive tempting female fox spirits that lead to trouble. male versions wont happen
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    B-b-but males can be seductive too... b:sad

RAWR! :] b:pleased

[Just kidding, male Venos would suck.]
    Belligero
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    its based on chinese mythology. venos are seductive tempting female fox spirits that lead to trouble. male versions wont happen

Yup what Tear said ^^

And barbs.... well... they are barbs lol. Not too sure the mythology (or lack thereof) on them. but if they made a female barb, it shouldn't be called a barb cause that just sounds awful D:

lol. but it would be nice to see them, however the opposites just aren't gonna happen.

Also, if I remember about the female tricksters from mythology, if there were males, they were more of a demon or something along those lines, weren't they?
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Baraya - Dreamweaver
    Baraya - Dreamweaver Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    GMs for one of the versions of PW (I don't remember which one) once stated that there would be some completely new classes and made it sound like they were coming soon. I just laughed. That was probably a year ago. >.> As for new Beastkind classes... yeah effin right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    Eremedy - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Let them stay in their gender... But what I think would be cool is...

Well, you know there is Tiger Form and Fox Form...
    Still there are also venos that look like cats, rabbits, bats, foxes, deers (or something) - therefor there should be catform, rabbit form, bar form etc...
    Same thing for the barbs - Lion form (would look like the mount kinda), Panda form, wolf form...

:P
    I would like to ride on the back of a panda bear :D
    Or take a walk with a wolf (which I can do on a veno tho)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Let them stay in their gender... But what I think would be cool is...

Well, you know there is Tiger Form and Fox Form...
    Still there are also venos that look like cats, rabbits, bats, foxes, deers (or something) - therefor there should be catform, rabbit form, bar form etc...
    Same thing for the barbs - Lion form (would look like the mount kinda), Panda form, wolf form...

:P
    I would like to ride on the back of a panda bear :D
    Or take a walk with a wolf (which I can do on a veno tho)

I wanna turn into a cat veno D:

Lol but I just don't think this would fit with the mythology sadly >.<

I love the idea though :D
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yup what Tear said ^^

And barbs.... well... they are barbs lol. Not too sure the mythology (or lack thereof) on them. but if they made a female barb, it shouldn't be called a barb cause that just sounds awful D:

lol. but it would be nice to see them, however the opposites just aren't gonna happen.

Also, if I remember about the female tricksters from mythology, if there were males, they were more of a demon or something along those lines, weren't they?

b:laugh actually female barbs wouldn't be barbs they would be Barbies b:cute
    :O and yes Venomancers according to a thread some were on this forum are temptresses like the sirens of Greek mythology they would lure men in and suck out their soul (ouch)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why doesnt PWI have female barbs and male venos? Can someone please make that happened. And it would have been awsome if you had made 2 new classes which starts in a different town. Something like assasin and a sword and sheild guy. That would have been awsomeb:laughb:laughb:laugh

Are you also going to ask for MALE amazon warriors?

However, I would like to point out that you made the post in the wrong board, next time please make suggestion in the "suggestion box" board.....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This would be fun to see male and female barbarians as marriage b:chuckle or as tigers b:cute ...

But I would love new class:
    Bat girl(vampire>D) with bat wings on her back, loong ears like elfs in WoW and big tooths like vampires.. *,..,* and she/he can't be flight by this wings on back, but from... 5 lvl would have skill "Child of Night" or something, this let her/him change into little, black/bronze CUTIE bat! ^,....,^
    this would be funny as hell\flying around as something so tiny ^3^ and groupes of players- bats..... *,..,*
    Bat form could have suck/leeching skills...

I WANNA IT! ^o^
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
  • BryanX - Harshlands
    BryanX - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yup what Tear said ^^

i think the term would be Amazon.
  • SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver
    SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I hate to sound chauvanistic, but this idea sounds terrible. There's got to be a line between male and female somewhere. Something that guys have that girls can't have, and vice versa. Like physical prowess. That's the way it's been for centuries, it's far from changing now.

btw, I REALLY HATE to sound chauvanistic. I can barely believe that came out of my mouth(well, fingers in this case)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amai_kun - Sanctuary
    Amai_kun - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ugh im wish male venos woul happen...
    Its a game...u guys should make wat the players want not stck to "Myths"
    I just wanna be a male venob:sad
  • Elomir - Dreamweaver
    Elomir - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ugh im wish male venos woul happen...
    Its a game...u guys should make wat the players want not stck to "Myths"
    I just wanna be a male venob:sad

What he said :)b:victory
  • Amaze - Lost City
    Amaze - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    well i think the barbs/venos have something different. there unique, and anyway i think a female barb wouldnt be that pretty x.x
    oh my god was i that dumb
    seraphium@tumblr