Calamity now?

Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
Noticed everything changed at myst merchant..

I dont have the money so I cant check myself

Xs still worth a bit?
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
Post edited by Mythsoul - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    from 50 to 59 chips I believe but less fee tax, I didn't check weapons page very good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lady_Selan - Sanctuary
    Lady_Selan - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The fees on the molds appear to have been removed completely while "most" seem to cost more than before. Only major thing I was shocked about was misty forest ring suddenly costing like 33 chips (lot less than before) if I remember right. Funny thing is I still see people selling them in world chat for 5m coins lol... Calamity should be worth about the same still.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If you don't see a fee at the mysterious merchant, its because you currently have less coins than the actual fee, so it doesn't display (its stupid, dunno).

Calamity have increased from 50 to 59 chips, but the fee is half (was 2.5m, now 1.25m).

So yea, they should go down considerably in price.

Misty Forest Rings, Sky Demon's Pearl, Demon Slaughter Belt are all DRASTICALLY reduced, much like a lot of the other molds. A few have gone up slightly (ring of heavenly lord) but they were really cheap to begin with.
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Amarta - Sanctuary
    Amarta - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Misty Forest Rings, Sky Demon's Pearl, Demon Slaughter Belt are all DRASTICALLY reduced

Yay.

A new powerful genie skill, extended skill bars, and cheaper melee molds. A patch that benefits BMs? I think so.