Suggestion for the Quickbars ~ Lock

Options
Jiub - Dreamweaver
Jiub - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
Regarding the last Update i think everyone realized that the Slots for the Quickbar increased. Thats nice though but i still (hope its not only me) have the Problem that i sometimes click on those Skills too long which ends up that i drag the Skill Icon outside of the Skill Bar.

I know when u are grinding calm that doesnt happen very often but in other Situations where u have to react fast it happens really often (well i hope its not just me).

So my Suggestion for this "Problem" (i think there are still some major Problems which need more care than this) is that u can switch on something like "Lock Skillbar" so that doesnt happen anymore.

When u are fine with ur Setting just click on that thing (could be in the Options wathever) and u can click, pull or even poke those Skill Icons as often as u want without the Danger that they get lost in a Boss Fight for Example or during a TW Fight. b:shocked

Tell me what u think about that Suggestion, if its complete Nonsense or something that should be remembered in the Future.

~Thanks for reading
Jiub
Post edited by Jiub - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yeah I've had this happen to me before as well. It'd be nice to have the ability to lock the skill bars.