Caesar vs. Enrage vid?

Options
2»

Comments

• Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the Fun fight Enrage. I enjoy every time we fight. Every fight I die alot(I kill alot too, but never die as much in other TWs), though every fight I improve(skill and Equip).
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    you knmow Dan ty for the smartest post i have seen in HT for a long time if ever.

You said thanks for the fight and realized that you beat 40 people.

I find so much QQing in other threads it makes me sick. " Enrage qqing because they got double teamed, but they always asked for it etc" Finally someone takes his victory as it was and gives credit.

Enrage isnt complaining about the amount of TW's we get, or even that we lose some. Hell I think everyone in the guild is happy about the situation. What i find is funny is that Ceaser and Tao both talk so much **** when they win. And they someone from Enrage says well grats on beating 40 people or on your free land. Then that person comes back and says we are qqing. ROFL its just so moronic sometimes. We dont qq at all. We like the fights and I for one dont care if we lose every land on the map. But you pompous ******** who think your victory is something to gloat about are sadly mistaken.

To Dan we havent barly ever seen eye to eye, but that last post was great. Gratz to Rad and their victory. Props to the hard work you earned it. And thank you for not talking **** about beating 40 people. I wish you all sucess in the future cause it seems like yall are the only guild right now with sense.

Well honestly this is the only reason we won right here http://s737.photobucket.com/albums/xx15/yankfan2mvp/?action=view&current=2009-07-25_23-06-02-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    you knmow Dan ty for the smartest post i have seen in HT for a long time if ever.

I find so much QQing in other threads it makes me sick. " Enrage qqing because they got double teamed, but they always asked for it etc" Finally someone takes his victory as it was and gives credit.

Enrage isnt complaining about the amount of TW's we get, or even that we lose some. Hell I think everyone in the guild is happy about the situation. What i find is funny is that Ceaser and Tao both talk so much **** when they win. And they someone from Enrage says well grats on beating 40 people or on your free land. Then that person comes back and says we are qqing. ROFL its just so moronic sometimes. We dont qq at all. We like the fights and I for one dont care if we lose every land on the map. But you pompous ******** who think your victory is something to gloat about are sadly mistaken.

To Dan we havent barly ever seen eye to eye, but that last post was great. Gratz to Rad and their victory. Props to the hard work you earned it. And thank you for not talking **** about beating 40 people. I wish you all sucess in the future cause it seems like yall are the only guild right now with sense.

It is something to gloat about,thats what happens when you're a **** to people and they see you get some.Way of the world.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Detharos - Heavens Tear
    Detharos - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Over an hour long and from my point of view.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyMRqfr8Z3I

Wow...... just wow.....
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

I doubt our members talk " **** " after they win 10min fight.
    anyway, I'm sure the next time we fight Enrage 1v1, we WILL be better =)

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Livedeath - Heavens Tear
    Livedeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I doubt our members talk " **** " after they win 10min fight.
    anyway, I'm sure the next time we fight Enrage 1v1, we WILL be better =)

b:bye

Don't worry. We have no doubt Caesar will improve a lot. Enrage wasn't born pro b:laugh All those TWs sure helped a lot. And a lot of fun getting here.
  • XxHKSSxx - Heavens Tear
    XxHKSSxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yeah when did we talk ****/trash talk when we win a 3mins war with enrage? lol. lose/win with resistance we always say good fight cause we had fun.

and to celric, im a lazy leveler :P
    all i do is vending now. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yeah when did we talk ****/trash talk when we win a 3mins war with enrage? lol. lose/win with resistance we always say good fight cause we had fun.

ur prices are too dam high >:3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

ur prices are too dam high >:3

Yeah >:o

ps. why the hell is this thread still going? The OP asked for a link to a video, and the first response was a QQ about the fight... and then straight downhill from there lol. This has got to be one of the most off-topic threads ever o.O

*steps off soapbox*

so was there a video of that one? and how about the 1 on 1 Tao/Enrage war the next night?
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:infuriated they arent that high! still cheaper if u look at gold price b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:infuriated they arent that high! still cheaper if u look at gold price b:avoid
    riiiiiiiiiiight
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    riiiiiiiiiiight

b:laugh at least most of the ppl know where to go for if they need GAs and such. lazy ppl prefer to pay more than average b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:laugh i will never buy from HK unless i'm really desperate
  • Xaneria - Heavens Tear
    Xaneria - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    will never buy from him...even when desperate
  • Semajoey - Heavens Tear
    Semajoey - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    the last time i buy stuff from hkss was GA when enrage vs caesar pk fest outside arch. his stuff is way too overpriced, personally i think he should be banned for it

he is probably 1 of the main contributor why gold is so expsensive now
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:surrender i didnt know i was the cause of it..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xaneria - Heavens Tear
    Xaneria - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    now that you do....LOWER UR BLOODY PRICES!!
  • DoodWtf - Heavens Tear
    DoodWtf - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Can't we all just get along?
  • EXtacy - Heavens Tear
    EXtacy - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Don't worry. We have no doubt Caesar will improve a lot. Enrage wasn't born pro b:laugh All those TWs sure helped a lot. And a lot of fun getting here.

Lol you might not be born pro, but i was live =P
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol you might not be born pro, but i was live =P

pro? rofl, i remember when you tried to jump me when we were both in rad at orchid petals, i had 2 on me, you tried to pk me, and i still rolled you. you couldnt even kite me.. man that was funny.

born pro?
    lol
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EXtacy - Heavens Tear
    EXtacy - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Oh really Sticky. I still remember your fail ****. It was just me at the time, and you claimed you had no charm. Lord and behold right when im about to kill you, you put on a charm. Doesnt matter anyways, everyone still remembers you as the most fail barb in Heavens Tear.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=158342

b:victory
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    no, your memory is fuzzy, i claimed i had no GA's and was dark red.

and it wasnt just you, you tried to gank me while i was fighting mobs. dont lie.

and, thats not even your kill. actually i could show you some pictures of some fail enrage barb with more hp than me getting owned in 1v1 pk.

the only reason i died was b/c of a misclick. thats pretty much the only thing anyone on the server has to show how i ****ed up. pretty funny since everyone thats claims i cant pk, most most of them have been rolled by me.

people who link that pic to make me look bad are fail. the only person who has rights to use that against me is hong himself. depsite my misclick, ill admit i still got rolled. but i honestly dont care, wouldnt have had it been by anyone but hong, as he was a fairly decent bm and knew how to play his class. probably still one of the best bm's the server has seen.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yo I asked in wc for someone to fire up fraps in the TW last night & someone said they would... just wondering if ya could post a link to it here so we can all see how the pros do b:thanks

thanks b:bye

Enrage vs. Salad
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCLDrqEKXXI
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devils_Heir - Heavens Tear
    Devils_Heir - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Its a shame that all this time Enrage has been bragging and biotchin for a fight all this time, and how they can take on 3 guilds at a time; but when they finally get ganked, they start btchn at everyone. Then they have to rig the bids in order to do 1v1 so they can brag about beating the people they begged to attack them. This doesn't quite make sense.
    *yawn noobs @ life*

And I'm sorry Livedeath. Its too bad we dont like to waist the majority of our life zhennng and doing rebirths to get to high levels so we can look cool, but instead play in a more relaxed manner. Maybe a few do but not to the extreme. We don't care about winning like you do. We want a fun, lively action filled TW for our every weekend TW action. It doesn't matter to us whether we or not unlike you guys, we just want some enjoyable gameplay. It's too bad you guys are probably jealous of our sportsmanship from what it looks like. Where you guys brag, btch, flame, QQ, call us noobs and gankers, we will say good luck, good game, good fight, and thanks for the fight. Bye.

Livedeath its also a shame that you can't be any different from your guildies and have to bring this kind of BS into a thread where another player ONLY WANTS a TW video from someone and nothing more nothing less. YOU have to come in here and try to start an argument with everyone. Shameful, my respect for you just said goodbye.
    Now I really like people in enrage. But your flamers are just ABSOLUTE IDIOTS.

Now QQ me. Hurry up and make more lameass excuses and brags. b:chuckle

I'de post a video but seeing that it will only get flamed and bullshted by idiots with no sense of respect or common sense, I won't. Send me mail in game and when/if i ever get it compressed/re-rendered ill give you a link. ;)

[These forums are funny. Full of idiots that contradict themselves.]

True thatb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    True thatb:victory

Word up homie
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Word up homie

Werd up, G, I B talkin' strayt Ebonics, yo, dawg, so I herd you like acting cool, so we put a gold tooth in your gold tooth, so yo can bling while you bling!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...