New Patch.

Epic - Harshlands
Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Just when you thought they couldn't ruin things anymore..~
Jolly Old Jones:

Jolly Old Jones is back in that Jolly mood again! Players will have a chance to exchange coins or Guardian Angels to Jolly Old Jones for one of two things

I'll be having fun camping these lines though, maybe get some free Oracles.b:cute

Balance - Blademaster only. If own DEF is higher than Elemental Resistance (average value of the five RESISes), adds a shield to yourself, which absorbs Magical Damage. If own Elemental Resistance is higher than DEF, adds a shield absorbing Physical damage. The amount it absorbs is depend on the value of DEF or RESIS. The shield will disappears after the time's up or reached the maximum absorbing amount. When the shield is on, immune to Stun.

Sounds a bit OP? I've already had a hard enough time killing BM's, and now this?
Shattered Gear

Shattered Gear is a new system being introduced to Perfect World.

I'm also curious to what this is about.
Post edited by Epic - Harshlands on

Comments

• BlazingAzn - Harshlands
    BlazingAzn - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Just when you thought they couldn't ruin things anymore..~

I'll be having fun camping these lines though, maybe get some free Oracles.b:cute

manz u betta watchz outz. them gms gonna getcha for making peoeplz unable to questz. its gonnaz be like the begginning of da server allllll ova again. cept more pking ya kno? and i r b charging gold on friday cus im baller and amazing. booo yah... PWI takes more money from me then my insanely priced liability insurance on my truck LOL
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm excited, now I can level. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    this patch sucks
    - op bms
    - d bag that ruined this server comes bac
    - o and mor expensive gold
  • Epic - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    That's how I summoned it up. The only thing I'm liking is the attack and defence level in instances & if I read correctly you can now dye clothing the color of your choice for 2x the amount with random pigments.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Sounds a bit OP? I've already had a hard enough time killing BM's, and now this?

Easy, reroll mage.
  • Epic - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Easy, reroll mage.

Way ahead of you on that my man.
  • Ayreon - Harshlands
    Ayreon - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    No specifics have been included on the shield as far as I can see, so I'll reserve my judgement on that. I do however, believe BMs are fine as they are and do not need any customisations affecting gameplay.

A second Jolly Jones event, if identical to the last, will go to far lengths to ruin this server. 2500hp/10 seconds pots are ridiculous. It just makes 1v1 even more broke than it already is (largely, but not solely due to the inclusion of genies).

More expensive gold - isn't this the idea? You must realize by now that you're playing a F2P and increased gold prices is beneficial to PWI, therefore inevitable.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If I read correctly you can now dye clothing the color of your choice for 2x the amount with random pigments.

"Speak to the seamstress in any city and she will now have the ability to dye all clothing of a set (you own combination) at once.

This process will cost the total amount of pigments required for the set x2. The Set Dye system uses Random Pigments only."

Go to school
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'll be dumbfounded if I'll see 8X and 9X people forming a line to kill that wolf thingy in Broken Plain.

Let alone imagine Siva killing the Striped Spider King.. >.>
  • Ayreon - Harshlands
    Ayreon - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ^SO putting up a GA as a reward for first to screenshot that.

AoE'ing 4xs waiting in line to do their oracles too > L96 ants, anyday. Siva could even get his first kill.
  • BlazingAzn - Harshlands
    BlazingAzn - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    soooo Bakura tells me Icons doing Oracles already... LMFAOOOOOO

and when i asked him i got this....

http://tinyurl.com/mdq3e7

(meh i kno its bad quality but i could careless i had my laughs)

thanks icon for the laugh before i head out to work LOL
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'll be dumbfounded if I'll see 8X and 9X people forming a line to kill that wolf thingy in Broken Plain.

Let alone imagine Siva killing the Striped Spider King.. >.>

I'll be camping the lines for kills :>. Also, ill be making **** tons of money off this b:laugh
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    soooo Bakura tells me Icons doing Oracles already... LMFAOOOOOO

and when i asked him i got this....

http://tinyurl.com/mdq3e7

(meh i kno its bad quality but i could careless i had my laughs)

thanks icon for the laugh before i head out to work LOL

b:cute

=P
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If anyone remembers, the people that spent well over $100 on dolls got to like level 70 off Oracles. Those few people spent way too much money to get to that point. Most people won't level past 50 on Oracles, meaning...this will basically have no affect on the server, other than maybe helping out some people level their alts more quickly.

The event pots and gems are another story, but the Oracles really won't have much affect at this point.
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The event pots and gems are another story, but the Oracles really won't have much affect at this point.

At the beginning of the server, I did not use oracles at all and kinda regret it because I could have leveld so fast. I'm getting 170 gold on Saturday or Sunday. 120 on wedding packs. 50 on dolls. Yup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If anyone remembers, the people that spent well over $100 on dolls got to like level 70 off Oracles. Those few people spent way too much money to get to that point. Most people won't level past 50 on Oracles, meaning...this will basically have no affect on the server, other than maybe helping out some people level their alts more quickly.

The point is Gold price is gunna go through the roof
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Balance - Blademaster only. If own DEF is higher than Elemental Resistance (average value of the five RESISes), adds a shield to yourself, which absorbs Magical Damage. If own Elemental Resistance is higher than DEF, adds a shield absorbing Physical damage. The amount it absorbs is depend on the value of DEF or RESIS. The shield will disappears after the time's up or reached the maximum absorbing amount. When the shield is on, immune to Stun.

WHAT THE ****?

brb coming back to pw harshlands
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited July 2009

WHAT THE ****?

We don't want you back. b:angry
  • Onesht - Lost City
    Onesht - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2009

WHAT THE ****?

Brb Holy Pathing.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    W00T finally unbanned forum account. Anyway, Devoted go PvE the new dungeon, i may log just to see that. ~.~ I'm kind of almost done china **** testing since the v1.5 has no English patch released.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    W00T finally unbanned forum account. Anyway, Devoted go PvE the new dungeon, i may log just to see that. ~.~ I'm kind of almost done china **** testing since the v1.5 has no English patch released.

what level are you now atm in CN server?

what level is thomas?

what classes do both of you play?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i was close to coming back saveless, i can't resist the purple horse b:dirty
    edit: but i see you sold it.. qq

md, im a 32 gladiator. ultimate is probably 45 on 3 chars already >.>

**** the new pve dungeon i wanted the scarlet gate arena to come out b:sad
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    im not high level since A10n forums are full of **** and vague info. I just had to make different characters and test stuff for myself. Thomas quit at 30 since he is sure he is rolling a cleric. Only good thing about it, is that now i can lvl any character 1~20 fast as hell b:laugh Everything is somehow balanced but SM. I'm 100% sure i'm not rolling one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i was close to coming back saveless, i can't resist the purple horse b:dirty
    edit: but i see you sold it.. qq

md, im a 32 gladiator. ultimate is probably 45 on 3 chars already >.>

**** the new pve dungeon i wanted the scarlet gate arena to come out b:sad

good good
    im not high level since A10n forums are full of **** and vague info. I just had to make different characters and test stuff for myself. Thomas quit at 30 since he is sure he is rolling a cleric. Only good thing about it, is that now i can lvl any character 1~20 fast as hell b:laugh Everything is somehow balanced but SM. I'm 100% sure i'm not rolling one.

good good