i need advice

Chaosalis - Lost City
Chaosalis - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
so i just started playing the game today, i have played alota games like this but i just need to no

if you are in a pvp server and somone kills u do you lose all your gear or just some?

i dont want to level and lose all my hard earned stuff
Post edited by Chaosalis - Lost City on

Comments

• bluespet
    bluespet Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you wont lose all of it
  • X_aradia - Heavens Tear
    X_aradia - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    in a PVP server, you're not open to be PKed by someone until level 30, anyway. but to answer your question, you'd have to ask someone in a PVP server. i do know however that you don't lose experience points. =P
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The chance of you dropping something important while white named is about slightly higher than me winning the irish lottery without buying a ticket.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Northward - Lost City
    Northward - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well, it's about 1% chance to drop something if Pked...even if you are white..

Can we split the lottery winnings??
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I've died waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than 100 times.

I've dropped something once.

And I've asked people who have died tons while white named, they have never dropped anything either.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i've gotted weapons, 3* armor and ulti sub mats from whites
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i've gotted weapons, 3* armor and ulti sub mats from whites

only thing I ever drop is usually out of everything in my bag..is my pickaxe xD