Boutique Weapons

SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver
SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver Posts: 157 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
I think it's really stupid that there aren't any weapons you can buy from the boutique to mask over your weapons you got from the blacksmith. Like maybe one of those gigantic wide swords with the rounded top, or weapons from various anime and tv series. I think that's the one thing other MMORPGs have that Perfect World doesn't.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sesshomaru_ - Dreamweaver
    Sesshomaru_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think it would be nice to have fashion-weapon covers. Like Cabal online, they have sword coverings to replace the looks
  • Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    Hycinth - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sounds like an interesting idea but also rather useless. I personally like how my weapon looks. What if with different weapons you need a different covering every time? they all follow the basic principal, but do have some difference.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sounds like an interesting idea but also rather useless. I personally like how my weapon looks. What if with different weapons you need a different covering every time? they all follow the basic principal, but do have some difference.

However, in the game mentioned, the "covers" are in the shape of lolipops, or hearts, or candies, or silly items... they do not really have covers for the weapons that are actualy weapons, only silly stuff... personaly I think seeing someone running around with a sugar cane as a weapon gets old really quickly.....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver
    SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Too true. I remember on other MMORPGs, I walk into a training ground and there's a guy standing there holding a ham as if it was a club. It was really funny watching him whack pigs with it, but got old really fast. But that's not what I meant in the first place.

What you thought I meant is too cartoony, Perfect World is not a cartoony place. I'm talking cool weapons, maybe something that the developers come up with on their own, or something they get from various anime series. Maybe they can get Zengetsu from Bleach, kunai's from Naruto, Uryu's Quincy Bow, Negi Springfield's Staff from Negima, Trunks' Sword from DBZ, Ryoga's umbrella from Ranma, there's an entire market for the boutique that the developers have not yet tried.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'll be honest, some weapon skins are b:lipcurl, especially the weapons I'll need to upgrade to in a few levels. Being able to pick a different look would suit me quite nicely I suppose - but I'd rather get reputation than weapon covers b:chuckle.