Name Change Stone ^^

XXHazieraXx - Harshlands
XXHazieraXx - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
ok, when i 1st created my charater, i didn't no about names and what not, what was "kool" or whatever.

but i was thinking.....
there could be a stone. like a bank extention stone, really simple, and it changes you name, there would be the problem of loosing all the contacts in your friends list, but that would of caurse be up to you and let everyone no.

it would be so simple guys! Theres a makeover scroll, why not a name change scroll, note or stone? I thought it would of already been thought of. please do it, would be amazing, i no plenty of people who would use it. me counted.b:surrender
Post edited by XXHazieraXx - Harshlands on

Comments

• Mastidon - Heavens Tear
    Mastidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    My idea is about the same except you do a quest . Sorta like the makeover
    one . I have a few avatars i would like to change there names on lol
  • Venacious - Harshlands
    Venacious - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    My idea is about the same except you do a quest . Sorta like the makeover
    one . I have a few avatars i would like to change there names on lol

Only prob would be that people wouldnt recognize your new name.
  • AnonYnys - Sanctuary
    AnonYnys - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    An expensive scroll and a 72 hour waiting period would be so awesome. Or at least made available once in a charchters "lifetime"? is that the right word? It would cut down on stalkers being able to create alts just to harass someone to death.
    Then the pyschos wouldn't be able to find you if your name was changeable... idk, im just babbling at this point. I'll quit. b:shutup
  • Monochrom - Sanctuary
    Monochrom - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It's same like in CABAL Online. They had Rename-Cards there (if I remember the name of that item right).

That's how it works in Cabal:

For example, let's take the name "Monkey" and "Pig" after the change.
    Monkey is buying the Rename-Card. Much friends had him on friendlist.
    He used it and his name is Pig now. The friends see his name as "Pig" now at the friendlist but they haven't been informed 'bout that this guy is Monkey.

In my opinion it's great. The people who can't stand you don't know you anymore now, and the friends you like you can inform about it ofcourse.

Even though you'll be known with the new name if you've got a unique spelling style.

Means: I totally agree to a rename item.
  • Sesshomaru_ - Dreamweaver
    Sesshomaru_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think this is a great idea. A lot of online games have name change scrolls